tuscl

Odd/weird things that made you break from SC-ing

gothamyte
from that Adam Westsiiiide of Gotham
What odd/ random off beat things made you take a break from Strip Clubs?

I took some months off once, after learning a teen was killed nearby the club coincidentally on a night I was there. He was beat up for talking to a girl there allegedly and then accidentally hit by a car at a 7-11 when he tried to escape. Around the time I would've been in that general area. But i didnt see anything. Later I discovered it wasn't the 711 I thought it was but it still made me profoundly sad he lost his life so young.

17 comments

• gothamyte
    7 years ago
    To clarify my post the teen and the girl was at a 711 near the strip club and neither had nothing to do whatsoever with the SC. But i couldn't bear driving around that area for a few months when I heard he died so needlessly at an area 711. 711s are my goto spot after SCing
  • knight_errant
    7 years ago
    I stopped for nearly three years to run and get elected to the state legislature
  • Uprightcitizen
    7 years ago
    Knight that is solid!
  • stanlee
    7 years ago
    Ice fishing
  • DandyDan
    7 years ago
    I had a hospital stay which went for over a month once. I quit one specific club for a while because one night I left the club and almost immediately got pulled over by the cops, all because my license plate light was out, an experience made a million times worse by a cop who would have liked to have busted me for drunk driving, only that was shortly after I quit, so I wasn't drunk.
  • realDougster
    7 years ago
    Went into a strip club bathroom once, and some degenerate had taken a really nasty smelling shit. I was traumatized and couldn't club for weeks.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    A dancer got hit by a car outside of an old favorite club. She got messed up pretty bad. A beautiful Brazilian girl - who probably had no insurance - and little support here. It stung for quite awhile - and it stopped me for a bit.
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    Reading comments here does the trick.
    7 years ago
    Jail, 2-5 years, relatively small number of SC's on the inside.
  • Darkblue999
    7 years ago
    I got smitten by a dancer.Getting addicted to her.So I thought of quitting.So I am in break noe.Not sure how loong it will last.
  • orionsmith
    7 years ago
    I saw electrical tape and duct tape over the dancers breasts and nipples. I heard there was a new rule. Left within minutes and didn't come back for 2 or 3 months.

On other occasions, strip club burned down. I never went back to those places if they didn't rebuild.
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    i quit once when my fave got mad at me because ‘i took advantage of her.’
    so i left broken hearted.

five minutes later i was back in the club with another babe in my lap.
  • Clubber
    7 years ago
    SO health and retirement.
  • Mate27
    7 years ago
    The flu has kept me away since the holidays. May wait until April to go back. I don’t want any of their shit. Shoe shoe ritarded flu!
  • FTS
    7 years ago
    I moved an hour away.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    I'm winding down my SC activities. Don't know if I'm just slowing down, taking a temporary break, or exiting permanently.

There has been no specific incident. I just have the growing urge to do other things with my time, energy, and money. Strip clubbing is fun, but it's very superficial fun that loses its luster over time (well, for me it has).

When I was at the club a few weeks ago, my CF said "Boy, you're mostly not here tonight." She wasn't wrong.
  • theDirkDiggler
    7 years ago
    I don't know about odd, but a reality check can probably make you take a break and evaluate exactly why you do this. Reality checks being, either a particularly bad and overpriced/wasteful experience that could be club or dancer related. Or it could be getting in too deep or least way deeper than you should with any particular dancer for the wrong reasons. There could be any number of reasons, but just anything that might turn you off to that club or dancer or even strip clubbing in general. I just submitted an article detailing something like this, but who knows when it'll get posted...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion