Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

One of many good things about TUSCL

vincemichaels

Detroit

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

I joined here back in 2001. What a space odyssey (sp) it has been. Reading of our experiences, gleaning the wheat from the chaff, so on and so forth. LOL

Meeting our people is a blessing I wouldn't have passed up in a million years.

In particular, reading the threads about Technology obsoleting jobs and adulting, a lot of you guys have given help in dealing with these life crisises.

Thanks for helping our fellow and lady membership !!

Replies (7)Latest

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Goodbye, fool. Give it a rest.

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

No reason to do so, jackass.

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

So what, fool, I don't give a shit. Hopefully, your next stripper takes you for all the cash and credit cards. Now that would be a useful trick in her repertoire. Oh Douchester, I knew you'd come back. Now go back and eat some more shit. LMAO

Profile picture for skibum609
skibum609
•

You're a cunt Dougie.

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

Hey VF shut the fuck up I enjoy hang out with genuine tough guys you ain’t shit.

Profile picture for bubba267
bubba267
•

One downside of the ignore feature....posts and responses like this make absolutely no sense. :)))))

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

What?

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement