Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

June 24, 2050 the death of the Strip Clubs

JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69VIP41232297

Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

Strip clubs will no longer exists...it will all be online

Replies (23)Latest

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

I'll be glad to be dust in the wind then. :)

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•
Profile picture for Pyroxl
Pyroxl
•

It will be VR with a body suit. There's a movie about this, saw a trailer but forgot the name.

Profile picture for skibum609
skibum609
•

At 92 VR will be a welcome development for me.

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

Fortunately I doubt I’ll still be inhabiting this earthly realm in 2050 so Dilly Dilly !

Profile picture for warhawks
warhawks
•

It’s 2050, and Juice will still be running out of gas for his car.

Profile picture for Uprightcitizen
Uprightcitizen
•

@pyroxl I believe the movie you were referring to was Minority Report

Profile picture for realDougster
realDougster
•

No, Shadowcat will still be visiting Follies

Profile picture for 4got2wipe
4got2wipe
•

Only virtual stripper girls = not brilliant! :(

Profile picture for IHearVoices
IHearVoices
•

I'd believe that dolls would take over first. Maybe it'll be like that movie 'Her'...although I'd much rather have a doll/robot with Scarlett Johannson's body than her voice.

Profile picture for warhawks
warhawks
•

I’ll take a Scjo agent Natasia Romanoff doll to get me off please.

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

Robot strippers would be better than human strippers because they would have a mute button and an off switch.

Profile picture for warhawks
warhawks
•

And you could tip a robot stripper with a quart of synthetic oil and they’d be super happy.

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

Do you think robot stripper will still give us stripper shit? Or would it be stripper nuts and bolts?

Profile picture for Warrior15
Warrior15
•

Did you see the movie Blade Runner 2049 ? The girl that played his hologram girlfriend was stunning !

Profile picture for PeterEaster
PeterEaster
•

“Did you see the movie Blade Runner 2049 ? The girl that played his hologram girlfriend was stunning!”

@Warrior - Agree, she’s Spanish actress Ana de Armas. You can also see her in War Dogs, in some hot nude scenes in Hands of Stone, and her kinky/crazy side in Knock Knock. Close to my perfect woman.

Profile picture for whodey
whodey
•

Noooooo!

In 2050 I'll be 68, which from what I've read on here is when we are in our PL prime.

Retired with plenty of free time, stable funding from decades of retirement planning based on TUSCL financial advice, and rocking constant hard ons thanks to the pharmaceutical industry.

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

In 2050 the DS will be in her 50s and I'll be in my 90s. I'm planning to hire her as my nurse.

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Head nurse, right, JS69 ??

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

More retards fucking door knobs

Profile picture for whodey
whodey
•

I thought a 50 yo DS would be too old for you JS69. I thought you'd be looking for her daughter by then? Or granddaughter depending on how far inter her 50s she is by then?

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

At the Penthouse Club in Detroit today, the club is laid out for it's final showing. It was bleak beyond belief. Review later tonight.

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Review submitted, watch for it later today, Wednesday 1/24/18.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement