tuscl

June 24, 2050 the death of the Strip Clubs

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Strip clubs will no longer exists...it will all be online

23 comments

• vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    I'll be glad to be dust in the wind then. :)
  • Pyroxl
    7 years ago
    It will be VR with a body suit. There's a movie about this, saw a trailer but forgot the name.
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    At 92 VR will be a welcome development for me.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    Fortunately I doubt I’ll still be inhabiting this earthly realm in 2050 so Dilly Dilly !
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    It’s 2050, and Juice will still be running out of gas for his car.
  • Uprightcitizen
    7 years ago
    @pyroxl I believe the movie you were referring to was Minority Report
  • realDougster
    7 years ago
    No, Shadowcat will still be visiting Follies
  • 4got2wipe
    7 years ago
    Only virtual stripper girls = not brilliant! :(
  • IHearVoices
    7 years ago
    I'd believe that dolls would take over first. Maybe it'll be like that movie 'Her'...although I'd much rather have a doll/robot with Scarlett Johannson's body than her voice.
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    I’ll take a Scjo agent Natasia Romanoff doll to get me off please.
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    Robot strippers would be better than human strippers because they would have a mute button and an off switch.
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    And you could tip a robot stripper with a quart of synthetic oil and they’d be super happy.
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    Do you think robot stripper will still give us stripper shit? Or would it be stripper nuts and bolts?
  • Warrior15
    7 years ago
    Did you see the movie Blade Runner 2049 ? The girl that played his hologram girlfriend was stunning !
  • PeterEaster
    7 years ago
    “Did you see the movie Blade Runner 2049 ? The girl that played his hologram girlfriend was stunning!”

@Warrior - Agree, she’s Spanish actress Ana de Armas. You can also see her in War Dogs, in some hot nude scenes in Hands of Stone, and her kinky/crazy side in Knock Knock. Close to my perfect woman.
  • whodey
    7 years ago
    Noooooo!

In 2050 I'll be 68, which from what I've read on here is when we are in our PL prime.

Retired with plenty of free time, stable funding from decades of retirement planning based on TUSCL financial advice, and rocking constant hard ons thanks to the pharmaceutical industry.
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    In 2050 the DS will be in her 50s and I'll be in my 90s. I'm planning to hire her as my nurse.
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Head nurse, right, JS69 ??
  • crazyjoe
    7 years ago
    More retards fucking door knobs
  • whodey
    7 years ago
    I thought a 50 yo DS would be too old for you JS69. I thought you'd be looking for her daughter by then? Or granddaughter depending on how far inter her 50s she is by then?
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    At the Penthouse Club in Detroit today, the club is laid out for it's final showing. It was bleak beyond belief. Review later tonight.
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Review submitted, watch for it later today, Wednesday 1/24/18.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion