tuscl

Potential Article - Music At The Club

DFreshPalace
California
Monday, January 22, 2018 12:58 PM
Music is the Language we can all understand but at the Club does it all translate into a Great Stage Show or Private Show? The art of Dancing has been around for Centuries as has the art of Adult Entertainment through Dance. In order to dance music is key. What makes a good song at the Club to dance to? What makes a good song for a dancer to perform at during a party? Most of the time the dancer will pick modern music with a good beat. Back in the time when I first started going I was hooked with the first song I walked in on and that was The Cult "Fire Woman". I love a good 80's Hair Band Rock Song at the Club but I also don't have issue with some of today's music like Arianna Grande. As I have talked about in the past one of the clubs I attended had a Jukebox and a lot of the music there would be Rock, Heavy Metal, and Country. When I first met my Best Friend of 15 years she would dance to songs like Nelly but she also was very BIG into Techno Music with a very cool light show. I think the music depends on the Clientele to a point but I also think the girls have a good mix of variety. My current club plays a lot of Hip Hop which translates well if you have the right dancer. A couple of girls at the club will kick up their heels and Two Step with Country and others enjoy Rock. My Favorite Girl Now does a lot of Hip Hop / R&B but she could dance to the Phone Book and make it good. She may be the BEST I have EVER Seen Dance. Definitely one if not the most beautiful. I don't really think the music matters as long as the girl is a good dancer / performer. I see some of the reviews complain about the music and I often thought what different does it really make if the girls look amazing dancing to it. It's not like you're going out to buy the CD. Though I will admit some of the music I've heard at the club I've come home to download especially some of the Techno music. I love Music and I think as long as it's not Lawrence Welk and the Orchestra most of it translates. I know you can't have Patsy Cline singing about Your Cheatin Heart Will Tell On You but I think you know what I mean. Give me that AC/DC Back in Black anytime and I may just start rockin out.

11 comments

• JohnTitor
    6 years ago
    I don't care too much > it's all good, but it is ALWAYS TOO FUCKING LOUD
  • vincemichaels
    6 years ago
    What's that you said, John ?? I can't hear you, the music is too loud. :)
  • DFreshPalace
    6 years ago
    I have heard this complaint before as well. I will look into and try to find out why
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    The "Why" is to create a party atmosphere but at 2PM on Tuesday?
  • DFreshPalace
    6 years ago
    My club opens at 5pm Daily but others in the area open for lunch and I know that has been a complaint for years.
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    Sir Duke: [view link]
  • lmgol075
    6 years ago
    Regular spot plays quite a bit of variety and defiantly depends on the girls. Few play older 80/90s rock, a few girls dance to rock/metal and a few dance to dubstep and newer hip hop. Majority though dance to a lot of 90s and early 2000 hip hop, which coincidentally is one of my preferred genres so it’s usually enjoyable. Tends to get me into the mood when I’m getting a private danceand I’ll end up finding myself kind of dancing along with them or singing. Which has made the dances pretty fun at times when the girl gets into it too. Ironically enough though with the area I live in and the area my regular club is in (rural, farm land) and how popular the music is in general, not too many girls dance to country. A few but not as many as you would think. Thankfully. At the end of the day I don’t really care what music the girl dances too as long as they can dance well to it. Which doesn’t always happen. I’ve seen girls who dance awesome to rock and roll but out hip hop on and they are lost. I will agree with the others too. Music is way too loud. I hate sitting less than 5 feet from a girl or someone I’m at the club with and not being able to hear a word they’re saying.
  • DFreshPalace
    6 years ago
    I sent a message to my DJ friend and if / when I hear back from him I will let you know the answer as to what he says. If I don't hear by the time I go again I will ask my friend who run the club on the nights I go. He should know or point me in the right direction. The staff at my home club are super cool and always help me with stuff. I can also ask another club I've done some things with (Thinking as I write)
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    I go despite the ignorant, tone deaf noise that passes for "music" today. Music, sports and anything video has become dumber and dumber and dumber simply to allow people today to understand it. Cartoons used to have a classical music soundtrack and now we have rap and hip hop. 12 IQ music.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    In my goto club, the music is just background. It’s not a club with stage sets and dances. The music is just there so the dancers don’t look silly being on stage. The main focus of the club (that I go to) is to sell dances, so the music is secondary. I don’t mind that approach, as it fits with my desires. With respect to music - it’s all up to the dancer. A girl with great moves could make me enjoy any song (from any genre of music).
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    music should enhance the experience.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion