tuscl

Somewhat of an Off Topic

Wednesday, November 8, 2006 5:24 AM
I am just wondering why is it that the less attractive or Big girls think that they have a chance to talk to a guy that other girls aren't talking to? Well I am not the popular guy at work(not a dork either). I speak to some of the women at work but I am not always "running behind them" like some of the other guys. It seems like thegoodlooking women at work(even back in college & Highschool) like guys that the other girls are flocking after. Seems like the biggirls or fuglies think that they have a chance to talk with me just because they don't see or hear of me talking to this woman or that woman. Why do they think I would be interested in them when they aren't even attractive?

3 comments

• Jpac73
    18 years ago
    Huge: I didn't say every girl, just some of the girls that aren't looked at as being attractive. You can tell whether someone kind of likes you are not. There are alot of signs. For example, they make sure they speak to you every time they see you, smiling or laughing at something that you really didn't intend to be funny.
  • hugevladfan
    18 years ago
    Why do you think that every girl that talks to you is interested in you in a sexual way (or in THAT way)? Maybe whatever it is they're asking you is because they sized you up as the most likely source of information that they are seeking.
  • casualguy
    18 years ago
    They apparently don't know and think it won't hurt to find out. I might try to avoid eye contact if they approach your area as well. If a dancer sees you looking at her in some clubs, she'll immediately come right over. Might not be a bad thing if the dancer looks good.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion