Anyone use the free cam and hook up thats on tuscl

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Why isn't SA an option

Why hookup ?

13 comments

• Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    Never used them. I was thinking that they paid to have their links included? It might be a good idea for SA to have their link included too!
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    SA isn’t an option here because everybody here is broke after the Bitcoin collapse. We can’t afford sugar babies.
  • joc13
    7 years ago
    What? There was a Bitcoin collapse? Who would have thunk it?
  • rockstar666
    7 years ago
    I've checked it out, but I save my money for the club. Hot girls there though, but softer core than Chaturbate.
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    If I cam I actually use the one advertising on tuscl...it's free to see the girls and even chat but of course they want do shit until tips drop...best bet is find a popular chick and Piggy back the stream from other guys tossing cash....it's fun...some if the girls even meet the guys off line but according to their profiles it's several thousands of dollars...like ridiculous....

Haven't tried the dating site hook up....if it wasn't for SA I'd try...but I'm extremely happy with SA
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    I tuscl should have a SA link
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    And a rup Maps link and a the erotic review link
  • 79terrier
    7 years ago
    Let them pay Founder.
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    And an Arby’s link, a Four Loko link and a Taco Bell link.
  • Huntsman
    7 years ago
    ^^^^Lol
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    LMFAO shaylnne is a visionary
  • s275ironman
    7 years ago
    MyFreeCams has been around forever. Hell, I knew about that site long before I found TUSCL. I used to visit that site regularly when I was in college. I was able to anonymously watch hot naked cam girls put on a show for free. Now, ever since I began visiting strip clubs, I have spent a lot less time on those cam sites.
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    I just watched a babe there that was doing a Juice fingering her pussy gig. :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion