tuscl

Rhode Island Clubs

jsully63
Smoke em if you got them
Sunday, January 21, 2018 9:33 AM
Friends

I’m looking to take my girl to a good club in RI. I know there are many and have read posts here on some of them. Typically we’ve only hit clubs in MA together and can’t decide where to start in RI. Any suggestions? My girl has been to clubs before enjoys lap dances and getting her hands on another woman’s boobs. We can be comfortable in an upscale place or a dive bar. It’s all about the attention you can get from the girls and the effort they put in to entertain you. We’ve considered the Foxy Lady Cadillac Lounge RI Dolls and others. Can’t decide. Any comments appreciated. Party on friends.

3 comments

• AshleyCash
    7 years ago
    It all drpends on the atmosphere you guys are going for? But you can definitely try out The Cadillac lounge, RI Dolls or even Wonderland. All pretty good clubs
  • AshleyCash
    7 years ago
    depends*** Sorry:)
  • jsully63
    7 years ago
    For us it’s really about the experience you get with the girls more than the club itself. If they give a decent performance on stage are willing to socialize with us a bit and give a good lap dance (and I mean the total GFE not just high mileage) we are happy. Too often girls are at the back of the bar on their cell phones and just seem disinterested. Or they ask for a dance without even saying hello. She could give me BJ but if she has the personality of a door knob I’m not interested. I guess it’s hit or miss no matter where you go and it depends on who’s working that night.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion