tuscl

Using SA hoes to pull Top Shelf Strippers

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Friday, January 19, 2018 2:40 PM
If one always clubbed with a new girl on every trip to the same club you would look extremely desirable to so many stripper's...it's a social proof thing...it makes you look extremely important to be with....it's a solid strategy and could be insane fun

12 comments

• joc13
    6 years ago
    I don't know about a different girl each time, but I've been training my SB using the "Subraman method" for wing men and it's working out quite nicely, with an added twist. I always let her get the first dance, and while the dancer is close, she'll whisper to the dancer "I want you to make my BF as horny as possible so he'll fuck the hell out of me later." Always get better mileage when it's my turn. :-)
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I’m learning from reading both of the posts. It’s impressive - and it’s definitely an effective strategy.
  • ButterMan
    6 years ago
    I could see this being a method that works juice
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    What would say if they found out they are SA hoes and not civvies.
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Chess if they figure that out people must die LMFAO I don't think it matters...hell it would prove at min you was a suger daddy on some level lol Joc fucking brilliant...I'm using that move
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Subraman Has a treasure chest of information to give on OTC and SA Dudes extremely valuable to the site in that regard
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Yep
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Indeed
  • timothyjames55
    6 years ago
    I’m not familiar with the “Subraman Method” for wingmen, can someone point me in the right direction? I’ve always found his posts to be insightful, so I’m intrigued.
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    You just have to pm him...that's honestly the best way
  • joc13
    6 years ago
    It's in the Articles section, and you can search for his comments and then read anything where the topic was something about going to SC alone or with buddies.
  • joc13
    6 years ago
    Just another afternoon at Follies . . . Dancer has one hand inside my shorts, other hand up my SBs skirt, and her mouth on one of my SBs nipples. Ain't life grand!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion