tuscl

Snow equals Stripper no shows

Thursday, January 18, 2018 10:57 PM
Damn the other day I was all excited to hit up the strip clubs during the day on Wednesday. Usually lots of fun and specials on hump day. When I arrived at the first club at 130pm, no dancers to be seen in a club that usually has 10 to 15 daytime dancers. Than I went to another club nearby and only found like 3 girls dancing. Than I realized the snow from earlier canceled schools in the city. Took me a minute to put two and two together. Unexpected day off means these strippers have to stay home and take care of the kids. Damn snow pisses me off now for different reasons. Ha!

9 comments

• Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Well said. It sucks! Some clubbers head out for a good afternoon on snow days - but that can be an unexpected downside to snow related school closings.
  • Darkblue999
    6 years ago
    Tippingdollars, Yes , snow day or inclement weather , don't go to strip club. I went on blizzard day same club at 12.25 [view link] dancers and no cars in parking lot except 2 or 3 which belonged to manager and security.
  • joc13
    6 years ago
    One Atlanta club closed at midnight cause there were only 4 dancers there and did not open the next day at all.
  • JackScott
    6 years ago
    That's one of the perks of working in a club. If they were working in telemarketing or big-box retail, they'd be obligated to be at work on time lest they lose their job.
  • Lurker_X
    6 years ago
    Also means they made no money for two days. Should be good turnout tonight as ladies try to catch up their income from a mid week lull.
  • Fuzzydog
    6 years ago
    Times like this make me glad I live in Miami.
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    It also means customer no shows. I haven't left the house for 3 days. No school again today so I am baby sitting my youngest grand daughter. Look out tomorrow. :)
  • vincemichaels
    6 years ago
    Look out Follies !! Shadowcat has the hots !!! LMAO
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    #PUSSIES. So says the guy from south Florida;))))
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion