tuscl

Doctor allegedly drugged by strippers off the hook for $135G Scores strip club b

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
A prominent cardiologist who would get his heart racing playing doctor with strippers at Scores is off the hook for the $135,000 tab he racked up there, a Manhattan judge has ruled.

New Jersey Dr. Zyad Younan, 44, was the victim of “criminal conduct” — drugged by four strippers and then fleeced with fraudulent billing — so he shouldn’t have to pay the six-figure tab, Judge O’Neill Levy ruled Tuesday.

The Midtown jiggle joint — where Younan was charged for private rooms, tips and booze over three nights in November 2013 — had pursued the doctor in court to collect on the tab even after the strippers pleaded guilty to the scam.

Scores’ lawyer argued that the club was not a party to the criminal scheme, adding that the doctor “was in a romantic relationship” with one of the strippers — who posed as a nursing major when she first picked him up at a Manhattan restaurant.

After subsequent dates with the brunette bombshell, Karina Pascucci, and her comely “cousin” and “sister,” Younan said in court papers, he would awake in a hotel room unable to remember what had happened the previous night.

7 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Two well-established TUSCLers in the past have posted about them being most likely drugged and waking up the next day not remembering anything and their $$$ gone
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    And damn, 135k in one visit? How does one rack that up, 135k - I can see 10k, but 135k, unbelievable
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    It was 3 nights but still?
  • JAprufrock
    7 years ago
    This doesn't make a lot of sense to me. That's $45,000 per night charged to a credit card? I know rich people have huge limits on their plastic, but I'd think the credit card company would call him like after the first $40,000 or $50,000 charged in a strip club in a span of 24-48 hours and ask if it was legit or did someone steal his card?
    Oh, well. His problem, not mine.
  • Liwet
    7 years ago
    What is the club trying to collect on? It's the girl(s) that get the money, not the club. All the club gets is the cost of drinks and a room fee, the majority of money spent is for the dance itself which go to the strippers.
  • Lurker_X
    7 years ago
    Scores clubs are not a chain like Deja Vu. They're independently owned clubs that join a common branding agreement.
  • theDirkDiggler
    7 years ago
    Yeah Scores does suck, even worse than Deja Vu.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion