tuscl

Funniest youtube video or soundtrack?

Just wondering if any of you had a favorite funny video or soundtrack on youtube.

I really like this one called "revenge on a telemarketer"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A6pRRSHVz…

3 comments

• Book Guy
    18 years ago
    I like the one where he (or is it Leykis?) goes "Hello? Well, umm, I guess I could be available ... (aside: HEY, Papito! Don't do that to the burro! Yeah, he likes it slower.) Sorry, can I help you? Oh, a survey? Just a sec ... (aside: Papito! You look great in that leather get-up, but you should REALLY leave the donkey alone. DONKEY! No no, BURRO. Yeah, leave the BURRO alone, it doesn't like it when you ...) Sorry for that, what were we talking abou ... oh wait a minute. (aside: DAMMIT Papito, get your cock OUT of the burro's ass ...)" etc. :)
  • casualguy
    18 years ago
    Well I don't know if anyone was interested but I really liked this one. The telemarketer called and got harassed by supposedly calling the scene of a murder investigation. The "agent" involved harassed the telemarketer with lots of questions and threats.
  • DougS
    18 years ago
    That'd be Tom Mabe. If you liked that one, do a search for Tom Mabe... there are a lot of his gags out there. One of the best that he pulled was on hunters trespassing on his property. Tom and his buddy donned hazmat outfits and convinved the hunters that the area was contaminated by radioactive waste...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion