tuscl

New Reviews Field

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
Was reading a review and saw a new field called "$ Spent".

As a test, I went ahead and clicked on "Write a Review" tab and now there's a new field when submitting a review called "Money Spent" where there are several options to choose-from from a drop-down menu w/ one ot the options being "Decline to State"

24 comments

• GoVikings
    7 years ago
    Nice job, founder!
  • Warrior15
    7 years ago
    I noticed that also today. But it doesn't look like that information is in the public information on the Review when it posts.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    It is on the review when posted - look at today's review for "Criket" in Dearborn, Michigan (it's probably on reviews submitted later today after Founder made the change)
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Or maybe if one chooses "Decline to State", then the field does not appear in the review?
  • Warrior15
    7 years ago
    Look at my Review of Mons Venus in Tampa. I answered the question. Do you see that amount ?
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    This site has reviews ???
  • founder
    7 years ago
    +1 for juice
  • DeclineToState
    7 years ago
    @Warrior15 said "Look at my Review of Mons Venus in Tampa. I answered the question. Do you see that amount ?"

Nope, does not appear in review, at least not that I could see while logged in.
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    LMFAO
  • s275ironman
    7 years ago
    I saw the "$ spent" portion on the new reviews, but in order to see it, you need to click on the direct link to the review from the "Recent Reviews" page.

If you go to reviews from the club's main page, or a user's profile, it will revert to the old format and you won't see the "$ spent" part on the review.
  • Warrior15
    7 years ago
    Oh. That is different.
  • whodey
    7 years ago
    Sounds like a helpful addition. Thanks @founder
  • TFP
    7 years ago
    Yeah I noticed it also when I was writing my latest review. But like others have said, that info doesn't seem to come up if you click on the club directly. Which sucks, because I'm curious as to how much other guys are spending sometimes.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    I assume Founder may still be working on it and I assume it will be visible from all views when it's done
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    That's funny, you PM'ed my and said that you assume Founder fucked it up like he does everything else. Not nice Bro.
  • founder
    7 years ago
    Does someone need a time out? ;)
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    LMFAO
  • TheeOSU
    7 years ago
    Lol
  • DeclineToState
    7 years ago
    Posted my comment 3 hours ago saying the $ spent does not appear in reviews. It didn't then, but now does, right under day/time of visit and # of dancers.
  • DeclineToState
    7 years ago
    And as @s275ironman correctly said:

"you need to click on the direct link to the review from the "Recent Reviews" page.
    If you go to reviews from the club's main page, or a user's profile, it will revert to the old format and you won't see the "$ spent" part on the review."
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    @flagooner:

You may have taken my words out of context
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    What happened to the long view of the daily reviews? Don't see that option currently.
  • DeclineToState
    7 years ago
    It's gone, unfortunately. Hopefully it'll return.
    7 years ago
    Recent reviews page has become vastly less useful

I usually read all reviews from every day just to keep up on the scene across the country. This new format requires so much clicking I'll have to find some other way/place to get info. It like the old Compressed View except without any options. Plus now there is no way to preload a couple days of reviews to read offline, say on an airplane.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion