tuscl

Gamma nut and Dougster are one and the same

twentyfive
Living well and enjoying my retirement
Saturday, January 13, 2018 2:39 PM
Has anyone here ever thought that people using this board would stoop so low to win an argument that they would bring people’s children up in a derogatory manner. What lowlifes they really are.

10 comments

• Dougster
    6 years ago
    What is @25 crying about now? A couple of little things, @25: a) think you were the first one to bring my family into it. So you can do that, but I can't? b) a while back you "predicted" that since you disagreed with me I was going to start "attack threads" targeting you alone. Looks you've started at least two threads about me and I've started none about you. Good to know you are at least a bit aware of your projection problem because you've done it again. c) I didn't bring up your children in a derogatory manner. In fact, I assumed they are much better than you and would be ashamed of you defending a pedophile. Let's hope the genes combined more in favor of your ex-wives then they do of you. LOL!
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Alpha Mike Foxtrot
  • Dougster
    6 years ago
    ^^^ Ho Mo Se Xu Al
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    We get pretty low around here. ;P Frankly, I think lying ab serving in the military to gain credibility in an argument is the lowest possible. I’m surprised anyone would excuse it, but then I do think ppl give vm a sort of free pass (or just ignore him) bc he’s obviously mentally slow.
  • Dougster
    6 years ago
    ^^^ Bingo!
  • Mate27
    6 years ago
    Gammanu definitely is his own persona. He thrives on being more right of center than Dougster. It’s just easier to bash the lefties than it is the Cons.
  • Dougster
    6 years ago
    Wait? Wait? I'm on the right? Skibum says I'm on the left? Did I go so far left I end up back on the right?
  • bubba267
    6 years ago
    I don't see any of Dougster's posts anymore but hopefully folks know that whoever he really is, he posts under multiple aliases including commenting and answering his own discussion topics...also been known to present himself as a dancer. I enjoyed some of his witty stuff early on but then the daily VM posts became too much.
  • nofuglies
    6 years ago
    100% agree with bubba
  • Dougster
    6 years ago
    !!! LOL !!! Lately also been accused of being @rickdugan, @gammanu95, and a third person. Can't even remember all the accusations anymore.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion