tuscl

Most dramatic moments with ATF's or favorites?

What are your most dramatic moments you remember?

I remember saying goodbye to my first ATF (moving), then she tells me she's in love with me.

On a different occasion (much earlier) I did a job interview in her town and stopped by to visit her. I suggested I might move there and she smiled and said then she could come by my house and give me lap dances every day. Alarm bells went off in my head as I thought. "I can't afford that." I think she had something else in mind in hindsight.

Another favorite who was a real drama queen (different time and place) liked to have sex with me. I thought she was probably screwing around with a number of people but wasn't sure. Anyway she spotted me spending 30 or 40 minutes or so talking to and getting lap dances from another blonde in the strip club. As I left the dance room she ran up to me and shouted something like "Have you been sleeping with that blonde bitch too?" I quickly said no but was thinking "I'm working on it though."

2 comments

• Book Guy
    18 years ago
    Morality is just another desire, a perfectly natural human instinct to be able to both BE THOUGHT OF POSITIVELY by others, and to THINK OF ONESELF positively. As a desire / emotion / mental process, it is subject to all the weaknesses of any other drive. And it can be superceded by a more pressing drive, the desire for money in this example.
  • Clubber
    18 years ago
    I had found an Asian lovely (my personal favorite) with long jet-black silky hair. She had a wonderful toned body, and an incredible accent. After seeing her a couple of weeks, she was my new ATF. A couple of weeks after meeting her we were talking at the club. As the conversation progressed we found out we had common friends and acquaintances. Neither of us was sure as to how to handle this discovery. We decided that we would continue, but no one was to know. We did meet a number of times OTC and at times would see each other at a function with our common friends present. Ended up, after she left that club, we fell apart. I have since, still seen her a few times while with our common friends. I would love to have her back as my ATF. Haven’t really had an ATF since.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion