tuscl

Man leaves dogs in the cold outside Creve Coeur strip club

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
Doesn't he know you're supposed to leave your baby in the car?

I hate to say it but the dude looks something like me.

http://www.washingtontimesreporter.com/n…

10 comments

• Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    That’s not cool. If he wanted free attention from women - he could have just taken his dogs for a walk.

I’m amazed at the girls who come to say hi when I’m walking my dog. If I’m out walking by myself - no dice! But with my dog - they are like flies on shit (no offense intended).

He must have really enjoyed that club - as he stayed for several hours.

Maybe he told his wife that he was taking the dogs for a long walk - as his cover to go to the club? Although after 4 hours it might raise suspicion.
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    The funny part of the story is that the cop gives him ten more minutes in the club and he’s still there an hour later. Must be an extras club. Maybe this was jack.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    If this was Jack - the dogs would have kept warm by huddling over the container of lasagna!
  • MackTruck
    7 years ago
    I'm gonna dump a load down his throat
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    Nice hair cut Jack.
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    When I say he looks somewhat like me, I mainly mean the beard. He looks a little more disreputable than me. Maybe if he took a shower and combed his hair...
  • Tiredtraveler
    7 years ago
    Yet if he left his kids out in the car or home alone he would not be arrested.
    While I do not condone animal abuse, the animal right turds are off the rails. I just read about a town that is going to pass an ordinance making it illegal (class 2 misdemeanor with jail time attached) if you leave your dog outside other than to crap and they are pushing to try to force making accommodations for the pet to go indoors when it is below freezing.(they are doing this because someone let their dog out to go in the middle of the night, it took off and they did not go look for it because it was below zero.
    When the dog did not return after being called over the course of 30 or 40 minutes they gave up . The dog froze, big newspaper scandal! Yet several people froze to death and it barely made the news much less the front page.
    Society's priorities are fucked up. In many countries and cultures dog, cat and horse meat is considered a delicacy.
    If I lived in that town I would either move, sell the dog or take it into the front yard and shoot it in the head. I have NEVER had a dog in the house and never will. It is a dog not a child! Small dogs are nothing but coyote bait where I live so keeping a little dog is a waste of money unless you are going to tie them out as bait! (I currently have no pets)
    I always had an insulated dog house for it to take shelter and the dog not being allowed inside cause them to grow a winter coat. I always had hunting dogs and if you keep them inside you can't take them into the field hunting if the fall and winter unless they have their winter coat grown out.!
  • 4got2wipe
    7 years ago
    Seriously Tiredtraveler, don't get another pet. Ever!

If the folks have an indoor dog don't care enough about their dog to put on a fucking parka and find their dog they shouldn't have adopted a dog.

An ordinance forcing people to keep dogs inside at all time is probably too far, but nobody is holding a gun to anybody's head telling them to get a dog. If you are right and that particular town exists then folks can either get involved and vote out their city council or vote against the ordinance if it is a ballot initiative etc. (depending on how the town). Or they can get rid of their dog in some manner that doesn't involve a gun.

And little 4got reminds everybody that there are shelters and adoption clinics. If you can no longer take care of your dog get in the car and take it to such a shelter. Give the dog a chance to find somebody who will care for it. That's part of the dachshund system!
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    Very well said 4got2wipe! It’s good you mentioned the shelter option too. Many folks don’t understand the responsibility involved in having a dog.
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Dog lives matter !! I've adopted a stray dog who was sitting on my front porch one winter evening giving me the dog eye as if to say "You are going to take me in, aren't you ???" Leaving that dog in the car while clubbing speaks badly about the compassion that custy has for critters.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion