tuscl

The End or A New Beginning

DFreshPalace
California
So today I found out my Best Friend finally got the ring we wanted her to get for the last couple of years but now I feel different. While I am happy for her and her new guy future husband I feel sad that I lost my Best Friend who I first met at the "Body Shop".

I was between appointments and thirsty so I decided to go get a quick soda and maybe a Lap Dance with an hour to kill but instead of going to the club I normally would have gone to that day I drove a bit further to a different one. Standing by the DJ Booth watching everything going on around me because the girl on stage was not that great I noticed a most beautiful blonde on the other side of the room Checking the oil of another you could say when the song ended she walked over to me and I became so incredibly nervous I lost my train of thought and ability to speak.

I couldn't believe my eyes at how gorgeous this girl was and she was Asian with blonde hair at the time. I thought I died and went to heaven. I never got a lap dance from her that day because all we did was talk and became Fast Friends. That night I was going to go out with someone from work and decided that I much rather not so I just stayed home and thought about my day. The next Monday I got a phone call from her telling me to come visit on a Friday and I was all set to go when a friend from out of town came and I ended up going to dinner with her. I FELT HORRIBLE the entire night. All I wanted was to be with the other. I called her and let her know how sorry I was only to not hear back from her for 2 weeks.

Once I did hear back she said it was fine because she never made it to work that night anyway as she had a medical emergency and needed Surgery right away and wouldn't be able to work for 2 months. We finally got to see each other at a little cafe when we talked some more and agreed to have a Special Night together once better.

I went all out. I had Flowers at the restaurant, her favorite champagne, chocolates and some other gifts for her. It was a perfect night and one that I will never forget. We did so much together including going on photoshoots so she could one day be in Playboy as a Sexy Girl Next Door.

We have grown so much from year one 15 years ago. Both us have become better people. A few years ago she had to go to Carolina for a Business trip and during a rain storm decided to turn on NASCAR. I thought it was just a fad but she became so involved in the sport I couldn't pull her away. I get it I'm like that with Football. She loved Jeff Gordon. It was the guy from her town doing great things. She met several drivers and their staff members and one of which would end up being the guy who finally won her heart.

So while I am now the Sean in this Cory and Topanga relationship I too have someone that I am working on winning her heart (My Angela) As I stated in "Living on Cloud Nine" from the other night she too has picked up where my Best Friend has and made me a better person and man. What road we take depends on the future of the stars and moon but I really hope it works out because like my best friend of 15 years I know this new beginning is what I have always dreamed of. I can't say much more other than I am happy for my Best Friend and I really really really want to win the heart over of this new girl. That's how much she means to me no matter what she does for a living I am so proud of her and I am so proud of my best friend as well.

I just don't understand how I keep getting so damn lucky finding beautiful women who give a damn about me. I'm no Tom Cruise or Brad Pitt for sure.

20 comments

• twentyfive
    7 years ago
    Capn’ Sav A Ho needs to retire and you need to grow a pair else any woman you meet will just friend zone you. I’m sure that wasn’t your original intent, stop being their friend and grabb her by the pussy show her you’ve got a dick and are willing to use it.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    mdb, having a hard time following you. But do I understand that you do keep in contact with these women over many years?

SJG
  • DFreshPalace
    7 years ago
    My best friend and I talk everyday. We know each other better than we know ourselves. You know what's like when you have that Best Friend and you can finish each other's thoughts.. That's us. We would go to the grocery store and just have a blast. We could sit on the couch and watch a movie or TV and just talk about stupid stuff or real life. We cried together, We made money together. We would go to events together and even ended up going to the Opera and liking it. We did all the things friends did and more. The private shows of does this look good on me were amazing. Yes I now have another like she does but man I loved those days we had. I love having the trust of people and them knowing that they won't be attacked or raped and no means no. I'm okay knowing girls can trust me. RAPE and JAIL Scare the HELL Out me.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    If you’re ok with it nobody should tell you how to have your fun my take was you wish it was you and I wouldn’t be surprised if you just waited too long and she got tired of looking for you to be a man as well as a friend.
  • K
    7 years ago
    mdb2203

Assuming this isn't a troll post.

If you really believed it, I doubt you would post here. You want us to either validate your belief or talk some sense into you. Take a step back. Moon and stars? That is fantasy talk. But assume you are right. What does it hurt to take it with a grain of salt and proceed slowly?

Just my humble opinion based on nearly 40 years of dealing with strippers.
  • DFreshPalace
    7 years ago
    Part of the issue was we lived 2 hours away. You may be right in some sense but we always made our time together fun and we always had each others interest best at heart. She taught me a lot about life and the business of dancing. We always felt like that old married couple.
  • DFreshPalace
    7 years ago
    "K" So I don't know if you are aware of the face I suffer from depression and do a lot of writing. To answer your question NO this is not a troll post just me writing because I needed to get my thoughts out. I needed to share that while happy I am also unsure of the future. I had to learn to look at life differently than others and I found that if you believe things will come true. I found that looking at beautiful things in life such as beautiful women and stars and moon and sunrises and sunsets help me through my day. Fantasy yes? But I believe I have to or I would try to commit again and I don't want to do that ever again. I found going to clubs helps me with my depression as well as I have written in an article on this site. So I will always believe and I will always continue to write and wish and look at things in a positive rather than a negative.
  • DFreshPalace
    7 years ago
    Fact not Face Sorry
  • Rickberge
    7 years ago
    Not trying to be cynical but did you at least have sex with her?
  • DFreshPalace
    7 years ago
    We had our share of fun times.
  • anonlvone
    7 years ago
    @mdb2203 - in the beginning you were smitten with her (best friend getting married). i'm wondering when your courtship turned into a friendship? something to consider with this new relationship you're in. the other thing on my mind, is that you might be on the rebound with your friend getting married, and may not be looking at this new relationship with the clearest sight
  • DFreshPalace
    7 years ago
    She had been dating this guy for 3 years or so and I was pretty much the Best friend back in 2005. As far as the other girl I had been seeing her at the club for almost 2 years now and one night sitting at home I got a text message from her and it hit me that this was the girl I wanted to pursue and see if there is anything there. It feels like there is with recent developments. I don't know if any of you saw that during my recent eye surgery she hadn't seen me for 2 weeks and wanted to so she told be to bring my last set of drops so she could put them in as well as spend time with me. Not to mention the video message she sent me prior to the surgery. She's pretty special. Not many if any dancer would ever do that I don't think
  • DFreshPalace
    7 years ago
    If you're not first you're last.
  • Uprightcitizen
    7 years ago
    Positive Mental Attitude is a very real state that generally brings about good results. Well done! Keep it up.
  • DFreshPalace
    7 years ago
    Thank you
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    Do you like to fish?
  • DFreshPalace
    7 years ago
    No
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    I’m hoping things go well for you. If you are enjoying this new relationship - then go for it.

What is a Cory to a Topanga? Did you dictate your original post into your phone? The lack of punctuation made it very choppy.

If this helps with your depression - that’s a very good thing. It’s dealing with both the ups and downs - that makes depression tricky. The downs can be brutal. Stay strong.
  • DFreshPalace
    7 years ago
    Cory and Topanga is a reference from a 90s TV show called Boy Meets World. I would watch it with my niece every week that was our thing when she was growing up.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion