• MackTruck
    7 years ago
    This is time for the MackTruck treatment
  • MackTruck
    7 years ago
    I go Kong fu on yo azz
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    Burned out on writing reviews I understand.

Burned out on pussy? I don’t understand.

If your cock burns a bit after being in a pussy - you may want to dip it in Purell (then reinsert it in her pussy).
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    LMFAO
  • rickdugan
    7 years ago
    Hey now, as we all know, juice is a serious guy whose question deserves a thoughtful response. ;)

So in that spirit, my answer is yes, sometimes I get burned out and need a break. But it is also amazing how quickly the feeling passes, at least for me.
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    i get burned out on pussy sometimes. that lasts .03 milliseconds. then i'm looking for more.
    writing reviews is not easy for me. and i can handle only one in a great while... unless i have a extraordinary epic enthusiastic event...
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    If the sex isn’t great - then I’d be less than motivated to write a review. It’s important to provide feedback, but it can be a bit less than exciting (when the provider hasn’t provided mind blowing sex).
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    LDK82 got burned out on pussy and went for trannys. Maybe you need a change up too!

• ime
    7 years ago
    Juice has gone gay.

No one is even slightly suprised by this.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    I thought that pussy was like Chinese food you never get full.
  • Digitech
    7 years ago
    I haven't stopped wanting pussy since I was 12 years old or whatever. Doubt that I ever will.

I did get tired of writing reviews though. I went the lazy route and bought a membership. I haven't written a review in 2 or 3 years.
  • wildbourbon
    7 years ago
    I don't get burned out on pussy, just all the extra shit that comes along with getting it.

No. I do not want to hear your verbatim transcript of your 3-hour conversation with your mother.
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    Have a Coke Juice. You’ll feel better.
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    LMFAO
  • ime
    7 years ago
    I think Warhawks meant to write, "Have a Cock Juice. You’ll feel better."

2018 when Juice went gay. He and Rockstar are gonna have a great year together.
  • Uprightcitizen
    7 years ago
    Not on pussy but maybe drama that sometimes comes with it. In those times sometimes I need a break.
  • MackTruck
    7 years ago
    Your a . Faggot juice
  • MackTruck
    7 years ago
    Grow some balls and man up
  • Huntsman
    7 years ago
    Juice, I can understand getting burned out on reviews but whatever will become of you if you get burned out on pussy?
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    LMFAO
  • orionsmith
    7 years ago
    Burned out on pussy? There's also tits and mouth but watch out for her teeth, she may bite. Of course only well endowed flexible tit girls are good for titty fucking.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion