tuscl

Suggestions for clubs in LA

WilsonReal
Michigan
I will be moving LA next week and will be having resident near Venice beach. Wondering if anyone could suggest me a nice strip club which is not too expensive and is ideal for a regular hangout.

5 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Synn in City of Industry seems very popular these days and good value
  • SteveSutton
    7 years ago
    They're all expensive in LA. I like Jet Strip and Bare Elegance near the airport since you need a regular hangout that is close. TJ's Theater in Stanton is good, and any of them in COI (Spearmint, Synn, etc.) There's dozens more though. Best value for dollar in COI. Least at Bare Elegance but usually hot girls. TJ's is a new favorite of mine and kind of in the middle. Have fun, I love Venice and wish I was living there!
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    for your local convenience and eye candy ... 4play and bare elegance lax. consider my experience... look. don't lap at all at 4play. and maybe day lap only at belax. 2for41.
  • sinclair
    7 years ago
    The city of Industry is a long ass haul from Venice Beach, 35 miles one way. Your best bet is to just find some stoner chicks on Venice Beach.

Hint: They are not hard to find, and they fuck for free.
  • lopaw
    7 years ago
    Plan B or Fantasy Island.
    They are topless so you can get your booze on. They are also not too far from Venice. And lastly they are a more suitable type place for a "regular hangout" (and alot cheaper) than a nude club.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion