tuscl

James Damore vs Google

Tuesday, January 9, 2018 5:02 AM
I'm surprised this case hasn't been talked about more given how many conservatives we have on the board : [view link] Thoughts on the matter?

6 comments

• realDougster
    6 years ago
    "given how many conservatives* we have on the board" *sorry, meant to say "cuckservatives"
  • Dougster
    6 years ago
    What's a "cuckservative"?
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    DHILLON LAW GROUP [view link] This looks like a conservative law firm. Civil litigation is usually a tactic of the little guy. This law firm seems to take the opposite types of cases. One of their cases "Court Orders BAMN Leader Pay Former Berkeley College Republican President " About the founder: [view link] She is Vice Chair of California Republican Party. [view link] Filed the morning of 1/8, yesterday. 18CV321529 Damore, et al. v. Google, LLC 01/08/2018 Judicial Officer and Case Management Judge: Hon Walsh, Brian C So Discovery had been stayed and this is deemed a complex case, and they have a case management conference on 05/04/2018. Downloadable Complaint, 161 pages [view link] Dougster, thank you for posting this. I knew nothing about this. I think it is very important as it gets to the rules of who can and cannot do what. The 161 page complaint is a bit much for me, and I am not a legal analyst. Need to hear from such. Our San Jose Mercury news has such, and they are good, Tracey Kaplan. If we don't hear anything soon, I will contact her. I think this may prove to be as important as the Bakke vs UC Davis Med School Case: [view link] Now, having said this, I will state my own view, most of the so called conservative political speech, in common places, and on TUSCL, is really hate speech against the poor and against immigrants and racial minorities. If I heard it in a company I ran, I would walk the offending party out the door myself, and fire them for cause so that they are not eligible for unemployment. Looking for news, I find this with a video including James Demore himself: [view link] more news from Wired: [view link] More news, and Google CEO trying to advance the firm's position: [view link] Damore's Twitter Page, gets into these issues: [view link] More news and Damore making statements in video and Dhillon also. [view link] I say that the Right leaning and anti-feminist Men's Rights / PUA / MG-TOW movement is just completely wrong headed. Again, very important lawsuit, and a very important thread. I say this is the best thread in months. Anxious to see where it goes. SJG
  • Dougster
    6 years ago
    Yep, have to agree with @SJG there. Geoffrey Miller is calling it: "The most important lawsuit in modern American history" That may be stretching it a bit, but not that much.
  • ime
    6 years ago
    A lot of embarrassing leftist bigotry is going to come to light with what Damore is gonna release. Google has stage 5 progressive/leftist cancer.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Why Damore could win: [view link] SJG [view link] Ticket To Ride [view link] [view link] [view link] Myth Of Osiris [view link]
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion