tuscl

Dayshift vs Nightshift

Warrior15
Anywhere there are Titties.
I've noticed this in some of the clubs I frequent. And I'm seeing it in the Reviews from all across the country. The same club tends to change personalities from the dayshift to the nightshift. And it seems that it's all negative when it goes to the night time.

What are the reasons for this ? Are the girls different ? Are the women that work at night more money hungry ? Or are the girls acting different in response to a different customer that goes into these clubs at night vs the day.

13 comments

• twentyfive
    7 years ago
    ^^^all of the above are correct.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    The day shift women work harder for their money. And also, LE seems to focus on the night time because they are thinking alcohol rules. So there is less enforcement on the day shift.

But the night time girls are more likely ready for OTC, as they are younger and less attached.

Often the day shift girls are such because they want to keep regular hours, kids, BF's, husbands.

Day shift is what I prefer. But though older and more experienced, the day shift might not be as willing to run off to bed with you on short notice.

Where I am it is the night shift girls who start acting to line up OTC as closing time comes.

But just for getting ITC tips, it is the day shift which bends and breaks more rules.

Day shift custies are mongers and perverts.

Night shift custies are often groups of guys who just want to throw money at girls, and don't want anything more than that.

SJG

Templars
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rxlVFb6K…

http://knightstemplarvault.com/category/…
  • Warrior15
    7 years ago
    " Day shift custies are mongers and perverts. "

Hey, I might resemble that comment !
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    :)

SJG
  • mark94
    7 years ago
    Daytime customers are older, sober, polite, and spend money. Night time dancers like the party atmosphere.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    ^^^^^^^^ Night time customers are more alcohol fueled.

SJG
  • Uprightcitizen
    7 years ago
    SJG your statement about LE raiding primarily at night is misleading from my experience. LE raids during day shift is pretty standard in the Detroit area.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Dayshift custies probably are more of the regular clubbers and it's about the interaction w/ the girls - nighsthift custies tend to be more of the occasional/infrequent clubbers and it's more about the social/party aspect (being there with friends and drinking, etc) - dayshift custies are willing to spend for a certain experience and have higher demands - nightshift custies often just wanna watch for free and don't wanna spend the big bucks for a unique experience.

Dayshift dancers have to provide w.r.t. the expectations of the dayshift custies since they are few(er) in #s - nighsthsift girls don't need to provide as a unique experience b/c many of the nightshift custies don't expect it nor wanna pay for it, plus they have many more custies to choose from w/o having to specifically cater to a small #.

In essence - dayshift is usually more about the mileage and nigthshift more about the party/socializing.

But of course these are generalities w/ plenty of exceptions - but personally I enjoy the better-mileage and attention from the dayshift girls and the clubs I hit have pretty-good dayshifts in terms of dancer #s and talent (per my tastes).
  • JamesSD
    7 years ago
    I think Papi nailed it. Also day managers are usually more lenient on mileage. The party crowd can be milked with mediocre mileage. I think a lot of us went to bachelor parties before serious clubbing, and usually those guys have modest mileage expectations. The girls can also just "wannadance?" Without providing great service.
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    You can’t make any money on day shift unless you can keep regulars, which means having a good personality and giving sensual dances. Plenty of girls initially try to work days, bc it’s nice to not have to work nights, but they just can’t make regulars. There’s plenty of money to be made on days, but regulars don’t come in to just throw it away the way the random night crowd does.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    Papi said it well. Day shift is good for mongers - as it’s more relaxed - and the crowd is smaller - and it’s less party oriented.

Night shift can be a pain - as there’s more competition for dancers - and more drinking. The spending is usually higher at night - once the dancers weed past the guys who didn’t come to spend.
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    I find day time girls to be more fun. More willing to sit and talk to you for a bit.

Night time is all about the hustle, in my experience.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    This comes and goes, but often at the Sunnyvale Brass Rail, officially bikini by permit and the alcohol rules, day shift girls are touching their crotch and pulling their g-strings in most revealing ways.

At San Mateo Club-Anti, now gone, officially topless or pastie in the VIP room only, girls were flashing pussy on stage, some DFKing guys, and in back room, mileage was getting higher and higher, but day shift only.

And yes, day shift is better because girls more willing to sit an talk, especially if they are getting some money from you one way or another.

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion