tuscl

Portland, Oregon

happylap
Michigan
Recently I was in Portland, OR. That’s another weird place….. I checked it out on tuscl before my trip and, although there’s a ton of clubs, it looked pretty bleak. I tried one place in Beaverton (no, it wasn’t the name that drew me) which was lame, and one downtown which was almost as bad. Then I drove out near the airport to find two places I’d seen on tuscl: Chantilly Lace and Sugar Shack. They are both in a sort of strip-type shopping mall two or three doors apart. The first one I checked out had nothing going on and the extremely bored and rude bar maid told me there was only one dancer and she was doing a show. Turns out that a “show” is in a private room, costs about $150, and both the dancer and customer get naked. I walked over to the other place and saw a little more action: a naked dancer on stage, a few bored customers sitting around, some guys playing pool and some girls sitting at the bar. I talked to a couple of girls and was offered the $150 show but I was hesitant. I’m still not sure if I missed something interesting or if I missed catching something I’d regret later. It was close to shift change and by the time I might have made up my mind, all the girls went home and only one girl came on the next shift. She was immediately booked for a show so I went home as well. From what I could gather by talking to another customer and reading tuscl (I know, everything on this site is suspect) the show is as described: both the customer and the dancer get naked but I get the impression there is no “sex”. I guess that means no fucking or bj. I kind of wish I’d acted more quickly and found out but maybe I’m better off not knowing.

7 comments

• ArtCollege
    18 years ago
    Portland's a place for drinking while watching girls on stage. No lapping per se, except at one of three juice bars. I like Jiggles in Tualatin (a southern suburb). No booze, but nude lap dances, good grinding, a bit of touching with the right girl.
  • samshu9078
    18 years ago
    The 150 room is not to be missed. Both of you get naked and it is a free for all after that. BJ, sucking, fucking, anal, you name it.
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    Gee. A reply after only 6 years. How helpfull. :)
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    Like fashion, other things come back into style or are relevant again. ;))
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    Kxripp13

Hmmm....code for "Ripp" Van Winkle

Maybe he's been asleep for 6 years???
  • harrydave
    12 years ago
    I have been to Portland a few times. To my knowledge there is no place that will give consistent high mileage, and many that will give consistent low mileage.

Most places that offer the "both of you are naked in the room" offer are ripoff joints. I do not speak from experience on that, just from reading reviews. A club that uses this format, and manages to stay in business because of the steady flow of naive college freshmen from ASU, is Dream Palace, Tempe, AZ.
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    LOL – good catch shadow – I had not noticed the OP date
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion