tuscl

@vincemichaels is a Self Admitted Pedophile

Sunday, January 7, 2018 5:52 AM
Instead of deleting threads which simple relay his confession he should be banned from the board. That's if Founder had any backbone. It seems to be missing.

6 comments

• eyeofodin
    6 years ago
    Dougstar, I have two suggestions for you. 1) if you believe vincemichaels posts shows him to be a pedophile, put all the documents together and send them to law enforcement. Take a proactive step to ensure the safety of minors. Driving him off or banning him from the site may make you feel like you did something, but it only it is only a superficial feel good measure lacking backbone. 2) you don't like the way Founder is running his private enterprise, start your own site and run it the way you want it run. Ranting and raving ad nauseam without a satisfying or desired outcome serves no purpose other than making yourself feel better about not being willing to do what you know is right but might be uncomfortable and challenging. It is the easy way to convince yourself of your moral superiority while taking no truly proactive measures. I have neither the time or inclination to read though all the post to develop a opinion about him either way, but since you have done all the leg work, the ball is in your court as to how you act on what you have surmised from your research.
  • founder
    6 years ago
    Le has requested I turn over my database.
  • eyeofodin
    6 years ago
    Founder -- sorry to hear you got caught up in this mess.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    I strongly suggest that there never be any posts about anything to do with the u*dera*ed. Strip clubs are offensive to much of the population. And now, that the mileage is very high, that is even more offensive. The only reason we get away with any of this is the argument that it is always consenting adults, and that there is a right to privacy. Once it is no longer consenting adults, you can expect locals to attack with 12 gauge double ott. So never say anything about non-adults, even things which could be seen as promoting fantasy. Stop jumping on Mr. VM about his ambiguous post. Assume everything you post is being read by LE, at least by their computers. In case there are every any problems with TUSCL, save this link. Save it outside of TUSCL. You can join now too, and save your reg info. Its just a lifeboat, nothing else. And on it we have to stay within the limits of its free host. [view link] SJG
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    SJG said: "I strongly suggest that there never be any posts about anything to do with the u*dera*ed." TRANSLATION: "I've been banned from all of the other dark corners of the Internet. If this falls through, I'm back to wearing a sandwich board on the streetcorner and distributing paper leaflets about front room makeout sessions." SJG said: "In case there are every any problems with TUSCL, save this link. ... Its just a lifeboat, nothing else." I'd rather live through a bad day in Beirut than join a forum where you're the moderator. You're crazy like a sack full of rabid badgers. If something happens to TUSCL, I'll read a good book or take up knitting. SJG said: "...you can expect locals to attack with 12 gauge double ott." 'Double ott' ... lol
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    Throw everything in the trash and save LE the trouble of doing so, because the idea anything said here could lead to a criminal conviction is just as stupid as the "I will turn you into IRS" threats we hear daily in divorce court.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion