tuscl

Top or bottom - Bouncer Edition

ppwh
Myanmar
Saturday, January 6, 2018 7:39 PM
You lost a bet with the club owner at your favorite club. Everything is the same as usual except one thing. Tonight you have to decide whether all the bouncers will work in their tops or bottoms but not both. All bouncers take off the same thing but not both. I will answer later.

11 comments

• joc13
    6 years ago
    Bottomless. If they can have their dicks out, it should be ok for me too.
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    Shirtless bouncers might be more intimidating showing off their muscles and whatnot. Otoh i could never take a bottomless bouncer seriously. Id rather not see either.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    funny situation.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Well played ppwh.
  • warhawks
    6 years ago
    Interesting scenario. Here is another one, if the bathroom trolls have their dick out, it probably means that a stripper just gave them a BJ for a pack of cigarettes. Or a mint.
  • ppwh
    6 years ago
    My answer: Topless. It's already implied that the bouncers can whoop ass, so seeing their muscles isn't necessary to make the point. If they were bottomless, though, I could be potentially looking all night at their Coke cans or worse yet, Foster's oil cans while sitting at a table with my Red Bull.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    Bottomless, but no jeweled butt plugs allowed. Okay okay, jeweled butt plugs ok.
  • ppwh
    6 years ago
    > Okay okay, jeweled butt plugs ok. I would more expect the wolf tail butt-plug to be popular so as to go with the burly guy in a shirt and tie look. [view link]
  • orangepicture
    6 years ago
    Most bouncers are so huge that their guts overhang their crotch. If you choose bottomless, their junk could very well be screened, which is a win-win.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    Luckily, ppwh had that link handy right in his history.
  • ppwh
    6 years ago
    Well, after asking that question, I wanted to be prepared in case there was a bouncer shortage and the task fell to me and then some guy lost a bet with the club owner and picked bottomless. I'm all set if it goes the other way, too! [view link]
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion