Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Welcome Back

JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69VIP41232297

Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

Forget to pay the light bill ?

Replies (17)Latest

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Basically a time out

Profile picture for Call.Me.Ishmael
Call.Me.Ishmael
•

It's not our sandbox.

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

Glad the site is back up. It was down for awhile.

Profile picture for warhawks
warhawks
•

You didn’t like the Native American profile and the illuminati crop circles?

Profile picture for warhawks
warhawks
•

Juice has been standing by for the past 10 hours.

Profile picture for Bj99
Bj99
•

That’s the old school tv test signal. The crop circles were for testing.

I was a little scared that our website was gone. :(.

Profile picture for RandomMember
RandomMember
•

I was worried that the Russians had hacked TUSCL to dig up dirt on Hillary Clinton.

Profile picture for RandomMember
RandomMember
•

"Basically a time out"

That also crossed my mind...

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

I assumed Founder was doing some upgrades and perhaps had some issues - then I thought the site might have been down and maybe Founder was still away on holiday vacation - also thought the site might've been hacked

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

it was horrible. i felt stranded without help. abandoned by my friends. oh thank goodness ya'll are back.

Profile picture for 4got2wipe
4got2wipe
•

"I was worried that the Russians had hacked TUSCL to dig up dirt on Hilliary Clinton."

Brilliant!

Those Russians sure are thorough. Still digging up dirt on Hillary more than a year after the election!

Profile picture for wildbourbon
wildbourbon
•

"I was worried that the Russians had hacked TUSCL to dig up dirt on Hillary Clinton."

Bill is on TUSCL. Hillary is on SW.

Profile picture for JohnTitor
JohnTitor
•

For a moment I thought that the same do-gooders that took the site thereviewboarddotnet down had done so here. Glad that isn't the case.

Profile picture for ime
ime
•

Fuck you Jackie

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Rech LMFAO

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

glad things are workin again... except "clubs" on my page. just says [[title]]

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

LMFAO please stand by

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement