tuscl

Memphis while you were out ...

Book Guy
I write it like I mean it, but mostly they just want my money.
Hey Bones, other Memphians, while you guys were enjoying yourselves across the mid-South, a few Memphis clubs had ... noteworthy experiences ... of the Law-Enforcement kind. Check out the Memphis Platinum Plus review and chat pages.

4 comments

• Book Guy
    18 years ago
    The way I found the video was simple. I followed one of the links posted in the reviews and chat pages at TUSCL and at that other site, stripclub list dot com. I didn't do any other sleuthing than that, so if those links don't work any more, then there's nothing more I would know about it, sorry.
  • casualguy
    18 years ago
    Anyone got any working links to video of this? I would like to see the one with the stripper making the fast remarks.
  • casualguy
    18 years ago
    You left one out. The IRS was involved.
    If money is involved, you know the IRS is involved.
  • casualguy
    18 years ago
    I thought it was interesting the FBI was involved which makes me wonder if other clubs are currently under investigation. I wonder if there are such things as undercover dancers. If there was, she'd probably ask for more money than I was willing to pay or give a lousy dance I bet.

Strip club managers will need to work harder to keep the drugs, guns, and prostitutes away from the strip clubs. I'm not in favor of more clubs closing down.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion