tuscl

Dealing With Bad Breath

enquiz2001
Florida
How do you deal with a stripper you like who has bad breath? Offer her a mint, or a Listerine strip? Just tell her? You would think they would want to know if they are offending someone...

2 comments

• ralphyboy
    18 years ago
    I met a PR honey in my local dive whose breath stank to high heaven. Heard she was loose though, so had a dance and gave her my digits. When she showed up at my door 3 hrs later I threw her in the shower with a giant mouthwash prominently displayed on teh sink. I'll never know if she used it though-but she did take care of bizness-BIG time. One frequently over-looked attribute of the little dictator is its complete inability to smell anything. Thank god for small blessings.
  • Darkwolf
    18 years ago
    Put a mint in your mouth and out of courtesy offer her one. If she thinks it is about her then oh well - you can fall back on the fact that you were being courteous. You can also just offer to buy her a drink - alcohol kills bacteria ;)
    Or you can tell her that you'd like her to turn around and dance facing away so you can look at her ass instead of smelling her ass... that one is a bit harsher.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion