tuscl

Merry Christmas Wishes

DFreshPalace
California
I can't write this as a review nor as an article but I wanted to wish everyone from the Club Owners, to DJ's to Bouncers, Workers and of course the Beautiful Entertainers who work hard each night to entertain those who attend the clubs and pay the money and work for as little as $1 at time on stages a very Merry Christmas and to let you know you are very much appreciated and I will always be there for you. It's a Great escape and your talents never go unnoticed nor does your beauty. I especially want to thank those at my favorite club especially my favorite girl in life and at the Club and my friend who works in the 209. Thank you for all your help and making me a better person/man and the get well wishes as well as your help with my illness.

2 comments

• shadowcat
    7 years ago
    Good luck with your surgery.
  • DFreshPalace
    7 years ago
    Thank you. The eye surgery was last Tuesday. I'm still waiting for the vision to come back but it takes time with what needed to be done. The pain is gone but it's still blurry and in black and white. Once that clears I'm good to go and that should be about a week or so from what they say until February when I go in for my throat surgery. I appreciate the well wishes. Thank you.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion