tuscl

I could not say YES

Darkblue999
Somewhere in the club
Dancer texted me and asked if I will be coming to club next day. She would love to spend time with me.
I was surprised because this is the first time she texted me. She usually busy with other regular the day she asked me to come. May be that regular taking off this time.
I said I can't come because of too much work

11 comments

• Warrior15
    7 years ago
    She wants your $$$.
  • Lurker_X
    7 years ago
    Yeah, I had one text me yesterday to come to her club... I told her I probably won't be in the club much longer, getting tired of it and want to try out some new ones.
  • DeclineToState
    7 years ago
    What Warrior 15 said.

Particularly if it's the same dancer you were dying for per your "That guy owned her all night" Discussion post
  • MackTruck
    7 years ago
    Shake a fist full of dollars at her next time and say I got these and you dont÷
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    Ask her how much she is going to pay.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    I think she likes you - I would go - maybe you'll get some sex for free - I got a feeling
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Dark, I usually have not gotten into these sorts of situations with women because:

1. I always treat them as civilians
    2. I lead the relationship the way I want it to go

So the more common situation is the girl is waiting for me to move on her in a civilian manner. If she also wants money, so be it. More likely what I expect will be the case in some future travels is that I find it convenient to give her money, just to show good intentions and care and concern, as I cannot always be at her beck and call.

Most of the people on this forum, and I fear you also, treat women as prostitutes, and then they find confirmation that this is what they are, in how they interpret the women's responses

SJG
  • Darkblue999
    7 years ago
    I texted next day ain saying I can't come . I have too much work. I didn't get any reply back from her.

I actually wanted to go but work didn't permit me.
  • JamesSD
    7 years ago
    Although dancers notoriously always complain about how slow it is, clubs are legitimately slow this time of year.
  • ButterMan
    7 years ago
    I had one text me yesterday and say I should come in she would love to "catch up". What that means in stripper talk to talk meaningless BS for about 5 mins before going to get 3 dances. I think she wants my money...LOL
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    I’d not have responded it’s not like she’ll actually care.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion