tuscl

2017 Year in review

Nixur68
Texas
Hey all,

This was my first year starting to club regularly. I had a great time, learned a lot, spent more than I should have but it was all in good fun without any problems.That said, as opposed to reading through dozens of reviews here's my take on this year.

Best Overall Club - Tootsies Cabaret (Miami)
Best Girls - Deans Gold (Miami)
Fanciest Club - The Lodge (Dallas)
Honorable Mention (Best Value) - Spearmint Rhino (Dallas)
Most Overrated - Deja Vu (City of Industry)

This year I'd really like to hit up some of the clubs in Houston, San Antonio, Portland and maybe New Jersey. Overall, Miami's reputation precedes it and not to mention is just a amazing city in general.

6 comments

• MackTruck
    7 years ago
    My personal best of 2017 is a Lung Butter Blow Job (LBBBBJ) from a lot lizzards. My craziest moment was getting bounced form Bandaids in Phoenix for apparently pissing on stage
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    A somewhat strange list of cities you want to visit. You’d have more fun if you could find a way to get to Atlanta or Detroit. Before all of the LE problems at Hi Liter I would have also suggested Phoenix. I do agree on Deja Vu being highly overrated. I haven’t been there in years and have no desire to go back.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Why is Spearmint Rhino Dallas best value, seems the reviews for that club are mixed and is reviewed much less often than other Dallas clubs, and seems dances there are $25 vs $20 in the other Dallas spots
  • wallanon
    7 years ago
    Ok, I'll have a go at this. Without the details, from what I've seen in 2017:

Best Overall Club - Penthouse (Detroit, MI)
    Best Girls - Men's Club (Raleigh, NC)
    Fanciest Club - Crazy Horse III (Las Vegas, NV)
    Honorable Mention (Best Value) - Deja Vu Lake City (Seattle, WA), Drunk Horse Pub (Fayetteville, NC) - tie.
    Most Overrated - Casa Diablo (Portland, OR)
    Best Overall Experience - Follies (Atlanta, GA)

Since I wrote down a few thoughts, I’ll probably post more later. I’m aware there’s a Deja Vu club on my year end list. Surprised me, too.
  • wallanon
    7 years ago
    @Nixur68 - Good stuff. Was supposed to go to Dallas this year but didn't get around to it. I also thought the DV in COI was overrated when I saw it.
  • Nixur68
    7 years ago
    I travel for work but I dont always get to pick on the city or state.

The Rhino in Dallas does have mixed reviews and I’ll admit becoming a regular probably made a difference but it’s no where near as bad as it’s made out. I hit up PH in Detriot with a few others they didn’t stand out despite being good, solid clubs. Follies was awesome too but for whatever reason my last few visits weren’t that great and I left early. Since it’s Atlanta they’re you might as well not bother with any of the other clubs because they’re just not any fun at all.

I almost forgot I’d like to hit up the larger clubs in Vegas just for the experience, look but not touch.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion