tuscl

Stripper Skin Texture and Tone

SirLapdancealot
Knight of the Round Table Dance
Saturday, December 16, 2017 9:03 AM
What's your preference of each? I'm a sucker for smooth, soft, and pliant skin. I like slightly toned muscles, but never the ripped look. But on top of the muscles I like there to be a layer of womanly fat and skin that is still pliant and not too hard. I've been with very athletic and toned strippers and when their bodies and skin are no longer soft feeling it isn't as attractive to me. Also skinny strippers where they have zero fat and the feeling of skin on bone is even worse. I need that soft cushion feeling of a woman's skin and fat but I don't want her to look too thick. She's gotta feel thick but not look it. My ATF DS is thick and voluptuous but also very in shape with a perfect hourglass figure. Her skin is so smooth and has a fairly thick layer of baby fat on top of muscle so it is still soft and pliant. She can clap her ass cheeks and wobble her legs very well because of it. And it is baby soft and smooth. I love it. It feels so good rubbing on my bare hands and chest and also always pliant for my dick to press up against. I love massaging her just to keep feeling it. It's intoxicating. I have a backup CF now too and she has a very toned body and is very in shape. A total fitness model type. In the past, often these body types felt to "hard" for me. Too much muscle and no fat for my dick to press softly into. But she is different. Despite the muscular look she still has soft and smooth skin with a pliant layer of fat over her muscles. It is a big turn-on just to feel. And she has an ass that looks rock hard and cut, but when I grab it it is soft and phat feeling. It's the kind of ass that I can still grab handfuls of and it feels baby soft before I feel the toned muscles. Also I don't like to feel stubble on her legs. Her skin has gotta be smooth.

11 comments

• GoVikings
    7 years ago
    I have no idea as far as texture But when it comes to skin tone, think of your typical Latina. To me, one of the most attractive things about Latinas is their skin tone/complexion. My CF is Mexican and Colombian and has a great complexion. Even better she only has one tattoo and it’s more small than it is large. Damn you guys, it’s been too long since I’ve seen her :-(
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    ^ I feel the same way about white girl's skin and complexion. Asian skin too but I still prefer a white girl's.
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    I like light skinned black women or mixed look skin tone.. Latina's also fall into this realm. If it is a white girl I like that Italian/Sicilian skin tone. But that's what I like, not always what I end up with. As long a they aren't pasty white I can make it work. As for muscle tone I prefer a woman who is in shape. I love feeling my faves ab muscles when she is sitting in my lap.
  • theDirkDiggler
    7 years ago
    If you're going to stereotype skin, the very best IME is Native Americans. They have the most naturally hairless bodies of them all and super smooth like cashmere or silk. I guess Latinas could very well be included but they tend to fall on two spectrums; either they are very sparsely haired or very hairy. The very best skin i've ever felt was from a dancer that was half NA (Sioux). But then she got her boobs done :( and then i didn't like feeling her so much. The other is the ATF. Her skin is so soft and smooth everywhere and especially touching her ass (and i'm generally not an ass man) is magical and addictive. It's not large at all, but hardly flat and very shapely. It feels like no other ass i've ever felt (both on the surface and deep in the tissue). She also has great muscle tone everywhere except her abs (flat but not a six pack) despite not working out (besides the pole) according to her. I actually don't like too much or a lot of fatty tissue, except maybe on the boobs where it's a good thing. And she almost never sweats no matter how active she is (don't get me wrong, sweating can be sexy but none at all is even better). Too much fat (often mixed with a little sweat) can make the hands stick a bit while caressing her skin. All of these things mentioned about her add to a very pleasant experience.
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    ^ @theDirkDiggler I am with you about no sweat. It's never a bad thing. I prefer no sweat and excessive is not attractive to me. A little is OK.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    I like nicely dimpled thighs and pock marked cheeks.
  • Doces300
    7 years ago
    I like smooth skin, and tones from milk maid white to milk chocolate black girls as long as it is smooth. I also like athletic to slightly voluptuous women, skinny girls look too much like drug users to me.
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    Soft and smooth skin. Love it. As for skin tone. Not to dark, not too pale. Anywhere in between is good.
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    As far as skin, I agree with a number of the posts above: some Asians, native Americans, and latin women have the full package: buttery smooth and soft skin, and the smoothest always seems to be a light mocha color. While I find white girls most attractive overall, when it comes to skin, really white skin often has texture and color flaws (for my taste), and so does very dark. Cafe con leche coupled with Asian or Latin ancestry seems to be the ticket.
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    Way too much thought for me. I see, I want, I act.
  • georgmicrodong
    7 years ago
    Skin tone: Alabaster white to inky black. Muscle tone: yes Texture: smooth and unblemished, soft.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion