tuscl

Long Story

gatorjoe2
Florida
Tuesday, December 12, 2017 7:28 PM
So I go to one of my favorite places, enjoying myself on a Sunday afternoon, a dancer sits down with me and we are talking. She looks at me and mentions that I look familiar and mentions some places she has danced at since she is not local and is traveling through. She looks familiar, but I can't put the face to a place as it definitely wasn't the current location. No big deal, case of mistaken identity. These girls use that line all the time as a way to try and make a connection. My mind starts going back and trying to think, because now that she said it, she does look a little familiar. I mention a place that Io went to several times, and yup sure enough it was her. How do I know? I had parts of her life story that are too odd or weird for somebody to make up. Needless to say, she kept the pretty face, but probably has add 40 lbs (I probably have as well). It had been over 4 years, but somehow still a fun connection. ----- Second weird part of the night, spend the last couple of hours with a couple of fun 5/6's. They were enough fun that I would join them in the outside world for a meal and drinks. Needless to say I get their numbers. The next day I do some facebook background checks to see what I can learn. So it takes me all of ten minutes to find one of their real profiles. I click on it and start looking through the photos... Kids... Check (she said had them) Engagement to a Guy... 6 Months ago with a relationship starting 2 years ago In Lesbian Relationship... Wait? What? I check the engagement, nope definitely a dude. They have lots of bf/gf pictures. The lesbian lover only recently do they have photos together... So my inner thoughts want to know more, so I click on the photo of the dude. He is tatted up, full sleeves, chest piece and neck. Damn, if this is the type of guy she likes, fuck that shit. I look more like the guy in accounting than the guy fixing the Harley. Than I start look looking at the tats, yep a full elbow swastika, SS on his neck, thor's hammer, and a couple of references to a white supremacist group. I look at some of his posts, while he had nothing blatant, lots of his friends are making references to white supremacy. I go back and look at the photos of the two of them, yep, he definitely has them in the pictures with her. So I have to assume that she is okay with that stuff right? I mean they is difference from being the drunk uncle racist to being full on white supremacist racist, right? On some level this has to be a sign to run as fast I can the other direction right and ignore her if I see her at the club because I don't want to be dead, right? Also, somebody had posted on her website what happened to the dude, he had been on the run for several years for a hate crime and he been arrested and brought back there.

16 comments

• rattdog
    7 years ago
    say are you jewish or black?
  • gatorjoe2
    7 years ago
    Neither, white (non-hispanic), but that lifestyle of white supremacy is scary shit and not something I usually mess with if I can avoid it.
  • Clubber
    7 years ago
    Personally, I see nothing positive for you coming out of this chance reunion.
  • JAprufrock
    7 years ago
    Find it ironic that a lot of these white supremacists who commit hate crimes end up in interracial relationships in prison. I'm guessing that guy's not going back once he went black in Cell Block C.
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    Eh you said she was a 5 or 6 on the scale. That’s reason enough to find a better alternative.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    I’d recommend keeping your distance from those two. It’s possible her bf got in with supremacists during a stint in prison? If he had supremacist leanings before getting locked up (and supremacist ink) - then he probably joined up with a similar group in prison. It’s not unusual for dancers to make poor decisions. But, since you don’t know if her white supremacist bf (of ex bf) is a jealous type, it’s best to keep your distance. The last thing you want is him putting you on his shit list. With his ink - and his openness with his hate - I’m guessing he’s unemployed. Those guys tend to have lots of free time to hang out - shoot their guns - drink beer - and concoct schemes. You don’t want to be part of their conversations.
  • gatorjoe2
    7 years ago
    The chance reunion didn't scare me, just weird. My bat senses tell me to run and nobody has given me a good reason not to. So i guess that place is off limits for a while.
  • rickdugan
    7 years ago
    Are you looking to fuck her for $$ or are you looking to be her next BF? 'Cause those are two very different things. Just sayin'.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    At best, she is indifferent to white supremacy. I would abandon this ship quickly, especially if she's only a 5/6.
  • rickdugan
    7 years ago
    Agreed on the 5/6 thing though. Life is too short to be spending money to fuck lower level talent.
  • rickdugan
    7 years ago
    Gator, I just noticed that most of your reviewed clubs are in Florida and the rest are in other Southern states. So with that said, I'm surprised that this shocks you so much. While the coastal areas in these states tend to be a little more diverse, a lot of these girls come from poorer interior areas, where racism is still quite prevalent.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    I’d trust those bat senses in this case. For the level of her talent - it’s not worth the potential for trouble.
  • gatorjoe2
    7 years ago
    Rickdugan I know racism exists, coastal area or not. I am just surprised at the acceptance of such a radical philosophy in a significant other. Isn't white supremacy a deal breaker no matter how much you love the person? Doesn't the swastika make you run the other way. Like can I transfer the fiancee' s white supremacy to her. I think yes. Again, racists exist, but most racism I come across is more subtle than a tatted up white supremacist. I should also note both the girls were sitting with a dark complexion man and gave me no notice of racism, not that the topic comes up.
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    I have noticed some racist dancers over time. They are very subtle about it. I think the bigger concern is being loud about something so generally considered wrong and hateful. You’d have to be okay with constantly having to defend it, and live it. Someone who is covered in racist tatoos is making it a major lifestyle decision and their racism would define them, rather than them quietly ignoring other races. I don’t condone racism, but that guy is on another level, and she must be a special case of crazy to stand beside someone like that. And exceptionally stupid and destructive if she herself is not so racist.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    I’d avoid that bullshit it can’t do anything positive for you.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    I live a few miles west of NYC - and I’ve not encountered racism in the clubs in that area. But going west into Pa - I did encounter an unexpected racist. I was there with my brother in law (who is Asian) and a guy at the bar says “What the fuck are you doing bringing a foreigner in this club?” I don’t appreciate racism - so I stood up to the guy and told him “This is my brother. If you don’t see the family resemblance - then you must be very very drunk!” Luckily I didn’t get the shit kicked out of me. I actually think the racist was confused enough to back down - and walk away shaking his head.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion