tuscl

Real of fake?

All of the recent fake tits discussion had me thinking of these type of "quizzes". Here's one that was given by Playboy.

https://www.earthli.com/quizzes/view_qui…

I was able to get 19 of them right on my first try. The one i missed was the girl that was cheating by having an underwire under her tits, so i couldn't see how they naturally hung. Also, because it was sponsored by Playboy, i mistakenly assumed those tits belonged to a different busty Playmate that i knew was natural. Evidently, it wasn't her. Without that preconceived notion, i probably would have voted fake. I didn't recognize any of the other tits/models except maybe one (but i don't spend a lot of time staring at the Playmates or Playboy models with the fake tits; at least not their tits).

22 comments

• theDirkDiggler
    7 years ago
    Dang, link didn't work. I'll try again.

https://www.earthli.com/quizzes/view_qui…
  • anonlvone
    7 years ago
    I got 16 of 20 correct. 80%. Because of the way the photos were taken, the angles and the framing I found it a bit difficult. But usually absurdly high nipples, breasts that are too round and too close together are giveaways.
  • theDirkDiggler
    7 years ago
    This was actually one of the easier quizzes (the natural ones looked very natural and the fake ones looked pretty fake). I didn't see too many large natural tits, or small fakies either (although the small ones often look more fake). There are probably numerous quizzes like this out there.
  • TFP
    7 years ago
    I got 17. Sad part is, only one was I genuinely fooled. The other two I was contemplating but gave them the benefit of the doubt that they were real.
  • orangepicture
    7 years ago
    got 16 out of 20
  • WetWilly
    7 years ago
    Dillon Harper? She was born well after this Playboy test, and she was never a Playboy model.
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    I got 18. I missed the underwire tits pic and the one where one tit looked real and one looked fake. My first instinct was correct on both and I talked myself out of it so technically I got a prefect score :-)
  • Darkblue999
    7 years ago
    I got 16 right and 4 wrong
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    17 out of 20. fake tits are easy to spot.
  • theDirkDiggler
    7 years ago
    @WetWilly
    I didn't see anything that looked like Dillion Harper's tits. She has a bit of a uniboob look to her tits like Kenze Thomas. She does have very nice large naturals that some could think are fake. You could probably have said the same for August Ames :( RIP.
  • WetWilly
    7 years ago
    Dirk,

I've never seen any tits which looked anything like Dillon Harper's. They are unique, and I was asking whether guys feel they are real or fake.

I think they're enhanced, but I love 'em.

I got 16/20, BT.
  • theDirkDiggler
    7 years ago
    ^ They're natural (and very nice) and it seems pretty easy for me to tell but the aforementioned Kenze Thomas (i think there are two blonde adult stars with the same name, but this one has only done a few solo videos) has very similar boobs. All you have to do is watch how the boobs jiggle when she does missionary or is on her back.

https://www.xvideos.com/video22941149/pe…
  • theDirkDiggler
    7 years ago
    ^ Fake ones will never (or virtually never, unless someone can post something otherwise) jiggle like that. It's quite sexy if you ask me.
  • TxVegas
    7 years ago
    18 of 20. While many were obvious, some were close calls.
  • theDirkDiggler
    7 years ago
    Just noticed the type in the title, in the words of Charlie Brown, Aaugh!
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    it happens.
  • newmark
    7 years ago
    17/20 my favorite type of test.
  • bvino
    7 years ago
    19/20 and the last girl had hers arms raised which made em' look perkier. That's cheating.
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    18/20 - missed on 2 and 14.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    16 out of 20 for me. I like B’s...
  • Clubber
    7 years ago
    I got 20. All of them were women. All that mattered!
  • knight_errant
    7 years ago
    18/20...I'm not that good in the club
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion