tuscl

Guy paid only $20 for 4 dances

Darkblue999
Somewhere in the club
Last night I was standing near bar at a club. Suddenly a dancer came out of couch room and rushed towards the manager and complained that the customer gave only $20 and she danced for 4 songs. I heard manager telling him that he was there all day and he does not know how much per song .I could not hear what his explanation was . He was booted out and the dancer didn't get paid for 3 songs . Poor girl. Other dancers saying that he is a nasty guy and tried to spit on dancers during lap dance. He took dances from other girls before this girl. He tried to cheat .

16 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Yeah - strip-clubs are often seedy places often filled w/ low-class people, from low-class custies, to low-class dancers, to low-class staff - dancers rip-off custies as often, if not more often, than custies rip-off dancers, IMO
  • rane1234
    7 years ago
    Lol
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    There are clubs that one puts $$$ into a machine for getting dances - I have never been in such a club but seems better than the "honor system" when it comes to strip-clubs
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    Not everyone is classy like Juice and I.
  • orangepicture
    7 years ago
    The Hustler Barely Legal club in New Orleans has money slots at each LD chair and when the money is in, a small clock counts down from 4 minutes. Each girl is assigned a chair for the evening, so that's how they keep track of how much to collect from the club at the end of the shift.
  • Rickberge
    7 years ago
    ^^Damn I dont know if thats a good or bad thing.
  • orangepicture
    7 years ago
    ^^Good for the PL as the girl can't cheat them on song counts. Bad for the stripper because they can't cheat the club on song counts. I have to imagine that there have been instances were a tipsy dancer gives LDs in the wrong chair and the club pays out another dancer instead of her.
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    The fact you get four minutes is a bonus. Most clubs play songs for three minutes or less.
  • orangepicture
    7 years ago
    I will only get dances that are 3 minutes long if the dances cost $20 or less each.
  • clubdude
    7 years ago
    Now wait a minute! We don't know if it was "$5 dance" night, she might of been trying to rip him off!!
  • Clubber
    7 years ago
    I've only had this problem once and not close to home. I was in Austin, TX. There's a review on the Landing Strip I wrote. I was out of town so I let my guard down a bit. I never get dances my first time in a new club. I try to get "known" a bit (barmaid and or other staff) as a good guy. I tip well so they remember. After that, I've not had a n issue.

Last club visit I was with vm. I saw no one I know, so I just tipped the dancers and the barmaid well.

Only problem now, my visits are so far apart they will likely not be there on my next visit.
  • Darkblue999
    7 years ago
    Always dancer should say the song number before the song starts. Sometimes there is no break between songs customer can think it's continuation of the first song.
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    bad customers don’t last long at my club. We don’t have a lot of official rules against the customers, but the girls gang up fast against the real jerks, and so there’s no fun for them there.
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    I think you guys are missing the excellent negotiating skills this guy had...
  • JackKash
    7 years ago
    I always keep track of the number of songs in my head (as best as I can) and periodically will quiz the dancer on how many it's been. Most usually ask if I want them to keep going after a song anyway. I've only been to a few clubs where the girls didn't say anything and would have kept going if I didn't stop them. Of course, timed VIPs are different matter.
  • JackScott
    7 years ago
    One time I got fooled in the VIP because similar songs were running together. I told her that I only wanted 2 dances and in the back of my mind I'm thinking to myself, "WOW! These dances are pretty long." My $100 dance turned into $250. Fine. Here's your money. You'll never get another thing from me.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion