tuscl

ATF robbed me, so I’m filing Ch 7, personal bankruptcy :/

Sunday, December 3, 2017 9:50 AM
Any lawyers here help me sue them strippers :)

16 comments

• Bj99
    7 years ago
    Vm has one who is going to sue Dougster for libel. Maybe he will take your case!
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    As long as it didn't happen in Michigan, use Douchester's GEICO attorney. He claims I use one, can't possibly happen. GEICO isn't licensed in Michigan. Take that, dumbass, Douchester. ROTFLMMFAO.
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Typical stupidity on your part, HJ99. LMAO
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    Sue your parents for not raising you right, causing you to make poor financial decisions with a stripper.
  • ThereAndBackAgain
    7 years ago
    ^^^ If I had that money, why would I file for straight up my ass bankruptcy...ROLFLMAO
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    Suing a dancer because you gave her money you are a dufus for sure.
  • ThereAndBackAgain
    7 years ago
    ^^ she extorted me with third degree erection, 25... i was defenseless
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    And now you’re filing for chapter 7 how much did you pay this hooker anyway?
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    Excellent trolling! LOL!
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    LOL get a class action lawsuit going too. I'm sure she's bankrupted other PLs.
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    Did you hear about the stripper who made a man an millionaire? He was a billionaire before.
  • MackTruck
    7 years ago
    Shit this is funny
  • MackTruck
    7 years ago
    I will put this story in my tsnk on my shit truck and dump a load somewhere in a strippers basement
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    I’d be a poor choice of legal counsel cause I’d end up fucking all of the defendants.
  • ThereAndBackAgain
    7 years ago
    @JohnSmith69 ... i bet that’s Not conflict of interest if you make them confess especially after the OMG pledges ...ROFL @25 , she sucked me of all my hard earned sweet cum, thats what she said it tasted after midnight ‘!’
  • ThereAndBackAgain
    7 years ago
    Just found out from tax discussion that student loans are not forgiven under personal bankruptcies, Now i have to sell my fucking Nobel Prize to Trump Jr ...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion