tuscl

Frequency of visits vs posting reviews

How often does everyone visit clubs? And, do you post a review every time you go to that club?
I try to post something each time I go to a club so that a reader can check out what kind of time was had each visit. I think we all agree that there will be lackluster days in a club and at different times... has anyone else thought about this?

14 comments

• FONDL
    18 years ago
    "I just make up shit and post it often enough to keep my membership active ..." Chandler, I suspect there are plenty of people who do exactly that, but you're not one of them. I think a lot of reviews are written by young kids just having some laughs. I always thought our troll was one of them.
  • chandler
    18 years ago
    I've never been to a strip club. I just make up shit and post it often enough to keep my membership active in case I ever decide to go.
  • Darkwolf
    18 years ago
    I am going to try to start going at least 2 times a month. It is hard with my schedule. I have decided to go back to school - dear God after 17 years of first setting foot in a college - so that should be an interesting change. I hope I will still have some time.
    Thanks for the headsup on when you are going to PP. I am off one of those days and may make the journey depending on money situation.
    Same with letting me know about Fridays at the Goldrush - I will make it a point to get out there the next friday I am off.
    I think I will join in on what seems to be the consensus here and stick to only reviewing if something out of the ordinary occurs at the club - or if I haven't been there in a while. Thanks for the posts folks!
  • FONDL
    18 years ago
    For years I used to visit clubs whenever I traveled out of town, which probably averaged about once a month. Then I started going to the same town every week and became a regular (once a week) at the club where I eventually met my ATF. Since retiring I rarely get a chance to go to clubs anymore (there aren't any near where I live) and haven't been to one in over a year.

When I was going to clubs out of town I usually only reviewed the places I liked. Then when I became a regular I only reviewed the club again when there was some significant change, which wasn't very often.
  • casualguy
    18 years ago
    I thought we could only post a review once every 6 weeks. Has that changed or is it only for certain clubs? Anyone know?
  • DandyDan
    18 years ago
    I personally don't see the point of posting every single time you visit a club. For the most part, nothing much really changes from visit to visit in a club and I'd always feel like I was repeating myself. And I want to keep my personal favorites to myself. As of now, I got all year to post a review, and I don't feel like rushing into it.
  • casualguy
    18 years ago
    The last few years I seem to be visiting only a few clubs and if I just reviewed the same club not too long ago and nothing changed, I don't see a need to post a review unless I just want to keep my membership up to date or have a few extra minutes to go ahead and post a review. We can only post a review on the same club once every 6 weeks.
  • shadowcat
    18 years ago
    happylap. It is no secret. Columbia Platinum Plus and it is 240 miles from my dirve way to their parking lot. All mention of shadowcat has been deleted from the site, including his reviews. But If you read the reviews by Bones, TimboATL and Darkwolf You will get a feel for it. isotope, on his 4th trip did not have a good time. I blame that on his female companion. The candyman will be in the club Jan 14-16th...
  • luckyone
    18 years ago
    I couldn't possibly review a club everytime I visit. I tend to stick to a couple of places local to me and often visit them (admittedly sometimes very briefly) once or twice a week. I will usually try to summarize my current impressions of the place in a review every couple of months. Partially, this is just to keep my membership active but I also think it is worthwhile. Clubs can change very fast and a review from a few months back can be pretty worthless sometimes. If, on the other hand, I visit a new club or one I don't normally frequent, I will pretty much always post a review. I think that reviews from occasional visitors and "regulars" will have a whole different slant to them and the kind of club I would want to frequent in my area is very different from the sort of place I would want to visit on the road.
  • AbbieNormal
    18 years ago
    I visit on average once a month although occasionally a few visits will cluster within a one or two week period. I don't review much anymore unless something changes significantly in my regular clubs or I visit a new one.
  • happylap
    18 years ago
    Are you a fisherman, Igiveup? Most fishermen never reveal their favorite fishing holes. From previous posts on this board I suspect your favorite spot is in Columbia-214 miles from Atlanta by Mapquest. Any chance that you'll tell us?
  • trojangreg
    18 years ago
    I generally go to a club once a week (twice if things work out). I generally go to the same clubs and do not post every visit. I will post if I go to a club I haven't been to before or if something good or bad happens at one of my regular stops. Also if someone reviews a club and something intrigues me I will go to that club and post a review. Lately I have been going to The Goldrush in Atlanta because it is close and I have been having a great time. See my review and Igiveups review. Until something significant happens to change at the club I will let that review stand as it has been pretty much true to my experience there. By the way Timbo and Darkwolf I usually can be found there on Friday nights. Igiveup last week there were some new (to me) beautiful 8 - 9 dancers there. And oh yes I loved the Rose Bowl and hopefully next year we can get by UCLA and play for the national championship.
  • shadowcat
    18 years ago
    I am stuck with the 6 week rule. In the last 6 or 7 years I have visited just about every strip club within 400 miles of Atlanta and including most of the 36 clubs in the Atlanta metro area. I have found my little piece of heaven 240 miles away. Every month for the last 5 years, I have made a 3 day/2 night visit to it. For value and dancer quality and mileage I am convinced that I connot do better without traveling farther and paying a lot more money. I have followers that have driven a long way to give it a try and most were impressed. I have had Two ATF's there and have a harem of 10 or 12 dancers that do it for me. Why do I want to go elsewhere? Once in a while I will vist one of the Atlanta clubs. Mostly for eye candy and a chance to bull shit with trogangreg. I'll bet you liked the Rose Bowl outcome. I call these other club visits, strip club fixes. Enough to hold me over untill I have the time to get to my monthly visit at my favorite club. Shadowcat had, I think 88 reviews to his credit and membership paid up untill some time in 2011. Now I am starting over. I have one review. There will be times that I will not be able to read the reviews because, I haven't done enough reviews. But that is not so important because I already know where I want to go. If the occasion should arise that I am going on a trip outside my 400 mile radius and my membership wouldn't allow me to access the club reviews, that is not a problem. I have 2 friends on here that have already offered me their passwords. I also have some strippers that I call friends.
  • minnow
    18 years ago
    I average 1 or 2 visits/wk. No, I don't writeup every visit, even though they may fall outside the 6 wk window(for writing reviews on same club). If I'm on vacation, or long visit somewhere, I'll consolodate multiple visits into 1 single report. I do try to list calendar date/shift involved.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion