tuscl

Michigan detroit area ❤️❤️

bree1989
Downriver/Detroit Michigan
Everyone come to Bogarts today!!! On my way to work a double. Come make it fun!!

39 comments

• Tiredtraveler
    7 years ago
    Sorry dear I am not able to cum buy but I am 5 hours away but would if I could.
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    Jackslash will be by at 4pm with a tray of lasagna.

When you say “double” do you mean “double Ds”???
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    MMMMM !!!! Jackslash's lasagna. I'll have to partake.
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    No, not at all, dickbreath. Lick my balls, fag.
  • 4got2wipe
    7 years ago
    You might make it on time Tiredtraveler. Hop in the car and start driving!
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    We can use cute little heart emojis? How? And why aren’t we all using them?
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    it's easy
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    wow! So helpful ;) is it from the phones emoji’s. I’m going to try. ❤️
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    Yay! It works! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    Lol
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    Only the heart emoji works. FUCK EMOJIS!
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    Least it’s a good one! :) ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ So we can show our love lol.
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    Wait.. did anyone try the creeper winky face? You’d think that one would work too.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    I guess only the red ones work I just tried the blue ones and nothing
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    There’s got to be some emoji to save tittyfag and vm from having to type “LMFAO!!!” Fifty times a day, and I’m sure the peach and eggplant could get some use around here. Prolly right after the creepy winky face.
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    They'll work in a PM.
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    But it's enjoyable laughing my ass off at those faggots. HJ99. You too. LMAO
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    What’s “HJ” stand for anyways? It hard to guess bc you are always so cleaver and original. Or does it just stand for “hand job” since that’s what you pay little girls for? Such a creeper.
  • joc13
    7 years ago
    Or maybe it's just a typo since H and B are above each other on the keyboard? ;-) (BTW, that's an old guy emoji that works anywhere. There are thousands of them. Maybe Founder loves retro and wants us all to go retro too.)
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    I’d post with hearts, but I don’t love any of you guys. And I don’t want to contribute to fake news.

And I certainly don’t want to fall in love with a stripper. lol.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    There is no place for hearts in SCs, much less on a SC discussion board.

If only I could send Bj and emoji dick pic.

;-)
  • joc13
    7 years ago
    Emoji dick pic: 8--------

I may have overused the hyphen key a little bit there. ;-)
  • ATACdawg
    7 years ago
    Mine would be more 8\ ........
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Wow, you are so educated, HJ99. Cleaver. Is that how you spell clever ?? LMAO
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    We've got video of Douchester/txtitty giving Hand Jobs to his dad. That fag/pedo claims I'm a pedo. Wrong as always, dickbreath. I am no Pedo, never have been, never will be despite your rants. I only participate in romantic/sexual activities with women over the age of 21.
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    Lol vm, I just can’t stop hearing everything you say in the voice of an 80’s wrestler, which makes all of the “LMFAO!” extra funny! :)
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Sounds good to me, I like those old shows with the fake wrestling matches. I'm glad we aren't always at odds, Bj99. Douchester and his aliases are a waste of bandwidth.
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    @vincemichaels: are you trying to deny you said that "A woman is a woman no matter what age they are" and admitted that you were sexually attracted to underage girls? It's all there in black and white. Can't hide from you said.

https://www.tuscl.net/?page=post&id=5354…

https://www.tuscl.net/?page=post&id=5356…
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    What a dumbass you are, Douchester. Just because I said that in no way means I'm a pedo. Everyone here, and I do mean everyone here likes a pretty woman. That's why you play with yourself, fag. LMAO
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    Wrong, @vinceygirl. Nobody here but you is sexually attracted to "a pretty woman" who is underage.

So more help for you

http://www.dictionary.com/browse/pedophi…

You fully admit to fitting the definition. Have admitted to whacking off to swimsuit competitions with underage girls, and even said you wanted to fuck Sylvester Stallone's 14 year old daughter.

So bring on that "libel" lawsuit you were talking about. We'll have a little looksy in your background. To meet the definition you just have to be "attracted", but I'm sure with a little investigation we will find the times you acted on those urges. Was that the real reason you did all the traveling around you did? On the prowl for underage girls?
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    Honestly, vince. Please do try and sue me. First thing a lawyer is going to tell you is that you better stop talking because he isn't sure he'll be able to keep you out of jail if you don't.
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    My attorney says we will get a huge chunk of your cash, dumbass. Just because, you are such an idiot and try to twist what people say to meet your fantasies, doesn't mean a jury will be at all sympathetic to you. Hope you have fun on the trash heap, txtittyasswipe. LMAO
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Not an issue, I haven't done anything illegal, ya stupid fag. Look all you want and squander your money, cuz it ain't there.
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    And lick my asscrack, faggot, I feel a crazyjoe size shit coming on. ROTFLMMFAO.
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    @vinceygirl: Where did you find a lawyer who spoke Neanderthal?
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    @vinceygirl: Is tittyfag right? Did you just save 15% in 15 minutes by hiring a Neanderthal attorney?
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    LOL!
  • bree1989
    7 years ago
    What in the actual fuck....
    Well that spiraled into fuckery. I’m almost afraid to ask anyone’s age. Can we grow up!?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion