Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

OT: Bruno Mars performing at the Apollo

Papi_Chulo
Papi_ChuloVIP64041557

Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

Airs tonight at 10 pm Eastern on CBS.

I grew-up in the 80s and don't connect much w/ today's entertainment (music, TV shows, movies, etc) - but I gotta say I'm impressed w/ Bruno Mars' talent - dude can sing, dance, write, produce, even play instruments.

Anyone like Bruno Mars and plans to watch tonight?

Replies (9)Latest

Profile picture for wildbourbon
wildbourbon
•

I agree 100% on his talent but I don't like most of his songs. The two I dig are "Grenade" and "When I Was Your Man" but I can do without all of the retro disco pop.

I'd probably watch if I didn't have a basketball game tonight.

Profile picture for bubba267
bubba267
•

He is undeniably talented and performed an amazing 100 minute set at a music festival in Atlanta. Girls of all ages love him.

Profile picture for Electronman
Electronman
•

The reincarnation of Michael Jackson. Great talent.

My favorite song is Gorilla.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

I'm not digging those stupid shorts those grown-ass men are wearing - if it was an outdoor daytime concert then ok, but not for a primetime indoor showxl at night

Profile picture for Electronman
Electronman
•

Those shorts are perfect attire for a strip club visit if worn commando.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

LOL

Profile picture for mark94
mark94
•

I expected more. I thought I’d get MC Hammer or Michael Jackson, but the Four Tops showed up instead.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Yeah, I was expecting more flash like his Super Bowl show

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

I still liked it though and like how he does what he does

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement