tuscl

The Victoria’s Secret fashion show - any interest?

Cashman1234
He/Him - He’s a filthy pig. That’s him in VIP with another whore.
Tuesday, November 28, 2017 7:29 PM
I just got a chance to sit and watch some TV. I see the VS fashion show is on CBS. I’m trying to give it a chance - but the models are too skinny. What are your thoughts on this show - if any of you have any interest in it at all? I’m going to just watch the news...

13 comments

• JohnTitor
    7 years ago
    Nah for me. I like 'em shorter than model height with a little soft flesh to grope lol Models of that type are pretty, but don't get me excited.
  • theDirkDiggler
    7 years ago
    Thanks for the heads up. When i watched a group of angels standing together in a pose, i realized how much my favorite looks like a petite version of an angel when she's probably wearing VS lingerie, but with a much more curvy butt, but with supermodel proportions and without the manly hands and feet that may nearly 6' models have as well as a less angular face. A more softer and cute but very pretty face and amazing skin which is harder to appraise even on a HD video.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Skinny white-chicks - pass - plus the air of ultra-GPS is palpable
  • FTS
    7 years ago
    Skinny white chicks with a pretty face are my type.
  • Electronman
    7 years ago
    I like slender women, any skin color is OK. Beautiful women, ridiculous costumes and an air of pretension that is ludicrous. The commentary from the models is silly (walking down a run way cannot be that challenging and exciting) but then again they weren't hired for their intellect and commitment to social issues.
  • Rick999
    7 years ago
    I plan on watching it for entertainment. Recorded the show, busy watching DC comics event with the flash, arrow, DC legends and super girl. I saw a girl fall down while flipping channels during a commercial. Wasn't expecting that. The girls look good and the costumes look interesting. Not really that exciting unless they show some boobs but then it wouldn't be on regular tv.
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    Victoria's Secret [view link]
  • theDirkDiggler
    7 years ago
    ^ Why you dirty troll...
  • Jasdoit
    7 years ago
    Not skinny, skeletal. I used like watching it. Then I got an hd tv a few years back and can see every rib cage. And no butts. Not for me.
  • TheeOSU
    7 years ago
    I missed it but would have watched if i knew it was on. I think those chicks are hot, they're Supermodels for a reason and fat asses isn't one of them. How could you not think that these chicks are hot? [view link]
  • theDirkDiggler
    7 years ago
    ^ Different strokes for different folk. Those women are almost unreal in their total beauty and i don't just say that because they make me think of my ATF. I'm sure some it is natural and great genes, but i wonder how much of it is manufactured (makeup, beauty treatments, exfoliation and depilation, strict/obsessive diet, exercise regimes/trainers, bra technology, high heels/stripper heels). I mean less than 2% of women are as tall as these women so that eliminates over 98% of the female pool of beauty and they are still able to find these angels? Less than 10% of all women are 9s or 10s and these women are definitely closer to 10s, so it just narrows the pool even further. So you're talking about maybe 2% of 2% of women look like this and they found them. These women are literally one in a million.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    I agree DirkDiggler - different strokes. The women are definitely beautiful. It’s amazing to watch them walk out in the lingerie - and heels - and seem how they tower over the musical performers. I’d love to see a less classy version of the show - with big booties and hanging pussy lips... oh yeah that’s a strip club!
  • theDirkDiggler
    7 years ago
    ^ Speaking of hanging pussy, Adriana Lima has some nice meaty ones and it's not the first time she's shown em... [view link] [view link] Too bad those pics in general don't seem that flattering to one of the top faces of VS. The pussy might be the best part of those pics...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion