tuscl

Don't "Make it rain"... MAKE THEM WORK!

Agent_Zero
Charlotte, North Carolina
Monday, November 27, 2017 4:55 AM
Stop making it rain on these dancers, Fools! Make the them work. Don't give dancers all your rent money for some crappy air dance. Don't give a dancer a dime for doing some shitty robotic grind while she texts on her cell phone. MAKE HER WORK! These bitches need to EARN their income. If you don't make them work, they'll become lazy as fuck and stuck up as shit. They'll actually start expecting you to tip them just for talking to them... or even worse... just for looking at them. You're impressing no one by making it rain on a dancer for doing nothing. You're just stupid and pitiful. Make them WORK!

32 comments

• Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    Yeah... I never do this. In my view, it's something that guys do to "impress" other guys, and not the dancer(s).
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    I agree. At least get some mileage for your money. I think besides entitling the hoes to money just for twerking or talking, its also a massive waste of money that would almost certainly be better spent on anything else. Definitely be doing other pl's a favor by spending that money on hm strippers but blacks care more about showing off in front of their peers.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    I’d rather flush my money down the toilet - than make it rain. It seems like a way to waste money quicker - and for little in return.
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    Barking up the wrong tree here, most of the guys/lopaw who post on the discussion board don't make it rain. But it's a good post for the newbies.
  • Agent_Zero
    7 years ago
    Okay, good. We have this bitch ass loser (username: Asamm) here in the Washington DC area who is COMPLETELY ruining the game here. He's a dumb ass who makes it rain all the time. [view link]
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Great idea, Cashman1234 !!! LOL
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Making it rain is a fool's game. Sounds like someting SJG and Douchester/txtittyidiotfag do.
  • Agent_Zero
    7 years ago
    Yeah. Totally a fools game. I agree, Vince.
  • crazyjoe
    7 years ago
    Larry Fisherman nade it rain 30k once
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    Donald Trump likes it to rain golden showers.
  • johndough20020
    7 years ago
    A lot of the time rain makers do it to impress their friends or look like ballers. Usually they will indiscriminately make it rain on any dancer who happens to be on stage.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    This topic has been discussed on the board numerous times and yeah 99% of those on the board dislike it. Many of those rain-making dudes will change ALL the $$$ they walk into a club with into $1s just to make it rain and nothing else (no dances, etc).
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    You make a huge mistake if you think the experience a "make it rain" guy is looking for, is anything like what you're looking for -- or, for that matter, anything like what anyone else on this board is looking for. For guys like us, looking for most mileage at lowest price with hottest girls, making it rain is retarded. For making it rain guys, who are looking for public recognization, admiration, respect, jealousy (even if it's all feigned), making it rain is EXACTLY what they're looking for, they're not looking for what we're looking for, and none of your arguments are very persuasive to them
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    I'd rather try cloud seeding on a clear day. :)
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Per Subra's comment, I would think the make it rain guys think there's something wrong with *us* for paying for dances or anything else
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    Yeah. How do you convince a gay dude that pussy is good?
  • theDirkDiggler
    7 years ago
    ^ Why bother? Leave em be, the more the better (up to a point), it leaves more pussy for those that want it.
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    You should thank the guys who make it rain. They help the baby strippers stay afloat while they learn to give decent lap dances, and build up their regulars. Some guys throw cash to the random girls on stage as a sort of door fee so they don’t feel like they are free loading, but they don’t necessarily want to talk to girls, or get dances. The girls who make real money don’t care much ab what they get on stage anyways. A lot of girls even pay to stay off so they aren’t interrupted from giving dances.
  • DoctorPhil
    7 years ago
    @Papi_Chulo " I would think the make it rain guys think there's something wrong with *us* for paying for dances" paying for dances is a chump's game. making it rain is a front room friendliness sign of RESPECT, but not for ejaculation services. never for ejaculation services. it is just treating her like a civilian by making her crawl around on all fours like some kind of animal to pick up the money
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    ^^ haha! It really is the strip club version of sending flowers to a woman’s work tho.
  • Book Guy
    7 years ago
    Making it rain -- does it really ruin the market for us other mongers? It certainly lowers the relative value of our stage-tipping, in comparison. But the dudes who make it rain don't necessarily drive up the price of the girl's private-dancing services, do they? I mean, aren't they just hanging out and trying to impress their homies with the raining money? I could make $10 rain on one girl in the form of ten $1-bills, or I could hand out ten $1-bills to add up to $10 very slowly, but either way she would still be charging me $20 ($35?) for a lap-dance, not a bunch of $1-bills. (I guess I could pay her with twenty $1-bills but that's a different point, LOL.) Why would private-room prices go up because of public-room raining singles?
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    ^it doesnt send the price up but rather renders laps obsolete. Why bother doing lap dances when they are getting rained-on for just twerking?
  • rattdog
    7 years ago
    i noticed that if if these kind of clubs are open during the day you can still get high mileage dances from some of those night time girls if they do show up a little earlier before the night shift begins. i doubt that they get rained with a tons of single $$$'s every time they are working those night shifts. from my experience most are down for high mileage. but when night shift rolls around, especially on weekends i 98% stay clear away. those make it rain assholes - just trying to impress others into thinking that they are such hot shit and dey be da man at that moment.
  • Book Guy
    7 years ago
    Oh I see ,,, so the girls are dissuaded from even GOING into the privates, damn, that sux. stop that shit. :(
  • Rick999
    7 years ago
    Rainmakers hog the stage and can cause others to avoid the stage since how many want to tip a little after some guy littered the stage ? However if u like the dancer and don't want to tip her,rain makers are great.
  • Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
    7 years ago
    I wholeheartedly agree.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    Well said Bj99! It is very similar to civilians sending flowers to a girl at work! It’s done to get noticed - and it probably rarely gets the sender laid!
  • EmielRegis1
    7 years ago
    Never understood the make it rain dudes. I avoid the stage when I see those clowns. I'm always trying to figure out why they sit in front of the stage. Tip a dancer on my behalf because I am watching the same show for free while he's paying for it. I don't think I've ever seen one of these fools actually get a dance from the dancer they were tipping in the first place. Usually when I'm into a dancer and I want a dance from her, I'll make it to the stage area and drop a $10.00 spot and let her know I'm interested in a dance. But these fools take that approach away and provide us all with a free show. Essentially making me lazy and not wanting to spend a dime. That is until some dancer asks me for a dance, and it's usually the one I'm not into. So guys stop making it rain. For everyone's sake.
  • Agent_Zero
    7 years ago
    Exactly.
  • Rickberge
    7 years ago
    I seen John Wall (NBA player) throw at least 5 stacks (probably more) on a stripper. That shit was funny and amazing. I see no problem with a celebrity or millionaire athlete doing it. In Atlanta on the weekends, its kind of the norm. The strippers know this too. But I agree syco it can make these strippers attitudes turn to shit, thinking that the average monger wants a fucking air dance.
  • JamesSD
    7 years ago
    The last time I was at the club a couple of bros each got 100 in ones in 20 dollar stacks. The first couple dancers they tries to make it rain. By the end they were just chucking $20 stacks at the dancers, which was pretty funny.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    @Rickberge I'm pretty sure Allen Iverson and plenty more now former millionaire athletes used to make it rain too.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion