tuscl

Finally Vegas Week!

If you all remember I posted in early October a thread about Las Vegas strip clubs. I think I’m going to the Crazy Horse on Friday, I will be going by myself so I will likely skip the Limo since it would be awkward riding in one alone, and it’s within walking distance of Mandalay Bay. Also it’s only 25 dollars a dance which is easy on the wallet since I’m intending on only bringing 300 for the strip club. Doesn’t help rent is due this week as well!

I re read that thread and will definitely try to avoid VIP, then again that applies to all clubs that don’t provide extras, and the ATM, those fees are high even around here.

All in all any tips for strip clubbing alone? I have been going to strip clubs for eight years but never alone, also 300 is 100 more than I normally spend but this is Vegas, not Lexington or Dayton. Anyway just wanted to announce my excitement for Friday!

23 comments

• lotsoffun201
    7 years ago
    I never go with anyone else. I like to keep my clubbing private. I always sit at the bar. If I find someone I’d like to spend some time with we move to a table.

By the way.... I’d think twice about walking from Mandalay Bay to CH 3. It’s a longer walk than you think.
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    Mandalay Bay to CH3? Better hope its cold or you will be mega sweaty by the time you complete the trudge.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    If I had never SCed in Vegas then I would like to visit Spearmint Rhino so I could see/experience it with my own eyes, but if finances are tight then it is what it is
  • UKfan
    7 years ago
    The walk is 25 minutes and I’m going around 10:30 at night so shouldn’t be too hot. Weather has it at 52 degrees
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    I’m not walking to a club that’s gonna take 25 minutes. 20 min is my max walking.
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Walking in 52 degree weather should be enjoyable. Are the hawkers still passing out promo materials on the hookers ?? You could always stop and build a small fire if you start getting cold. :)
  • BBBC
    7 years ago
    You was walking in my dreams for an hour there larry. I was tappin that sweet ass of yours then you bbbjcim
  • Liwet
    7 years ago
    You dumb shit, don't go to Crazy Horse. Dances are $20 on the floor and you can't touch, not even discreetly. The bouncers will be on your ass if you touch your girl out on the floor. CH3 is more of a VIP club, you have to take the girl to the back if you want your typical Vegas mileage.

CH3 thinks it's Spearmint Rhino and will make you pay a ton of money for drinks if you get a VIP dance with a girl. Your $300 will not go far compared to other clubs and not all of it will go to your girl due to the required VIP drinks. Additionally, CH3 has a 2 drink minimum but has some of the most expensive soft drinks in any club I've ever been to, even higher than Sapphire's.

The club is topless only (not full nude) and many of the girls won't even take their tops off on stage if no one is tipping. They serve affordable appetizers and pizza and supposedly their sushi is good but this is the only good thing about this club. Don't go to this club.
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    i've been to ch3 twice in the last six years. all that impressed me was the girls promises and what a waste vip was. big waste of money and time. and their krazy prices for cover and drinks. use the club limo from mandalay bay and tip the driver $10 for entry.

this advice applies to most all vegas clubs. i prefer palamino. (butt still pricy.)
  • UKfan
    7 years ago
    Does crazy horse have a separate normal lap dance room? You all say on the floor do you mean right at your table? I’m not doing VIP and it appears drink prices are expensive in the entire city.
  • ppwh
    7 years ago
    > I’m not doing VIP and it appears drink prices are expensive in the entire city.

Reality begins to set in. On the bright side, it's only a 4 hour 30 minute drive to Phoenix.
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    and a bit longer to tj.
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    most vegas standard lap dances are done in the showroom.
  • Liwet
    7 years ago
    There are a few areas away from your seat that are still on the floor where you can get your normal $20 dances. If you're not doing VIP, then I really can't see how you're going to have a good time at CH3. You should consider Palomino or Sapphires and have them drive you with their free shuttles (tip the driver of course).
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    If you've never SCed in Vegas, then why hit a mediocre to bad club - you trying to save $$$ may end up costing you more by wasting your $$$ in a not so good club
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Don't be cheap, either use the limo to Spearmint Rhino or Uber it to Palomino, o/w probably better to save your $$$ than waste-it in a bad club
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    You’ll likely get mugged walking that route at 10:30 at night.
  • Digitech
    7 years ago
    I'll be in town from Thursday to Sunday if you want to go with another PL. I'm planning a club run on Friday or Saturday myself. But you'd have to let me have the big boob latinas.

Rhino and Treasures have been the best quality in my experience. Sapphire never treated me well. Haven't been to Crazy Horse except a dead Sunday afternoon.
  • Digitech
    7 years ago
    And I have to laugh at the lazy bums saying it's too far to walk. You'll be fine if you want to walk it.
  • jester214
    7 years ago
    If they'll pick you up, they might not if you're alone, then do it. It's usually not actually a limo, nor is it awkward.

That's an industrial neighborhood and while you'd probably be fine walking there, I wouldn't walk back.

Personally I'd go downtown, get a ride to Jerry's Nugget and walk over to Palomino.
  • TFP
    7 years ago
    Dude, take the limo!!! Save yourself money and time. If you walk, you'll still have to pay that cover. If you call the FREE limo, you simply tip the driver $10 and walk straight in. Don't feel bad about being the only guy in the limo. I do it every single time I'm in Vegas, at least 4 times in one weekend lol.

As far as floor dances at CH3 I remember my experience here with two different girls being night and day. The fist girl gave me a straight up air dance that gave me the impression that this club sucked. Then 20 minutes later got floor dances from a fine ass big natural tits latina with great 2 way contact. No bouncer said anything to me while I groped ass and tits all day. Took her back to the VIP and enjoyed a glorious LDK. She single handedly saved the reputation of that club for me.

All that said, CH3 is about the same price wise as Spearmint Rhino. Matter of fact, if the dances are $25 then they are actually more expensive than the $20 it costs at Spearmint Rhino and Sapphire. If you don't plan on going to VIP I hope you at least get a string of dances with at least one girl. Just just one or two dances with different girls without a VIP visit usually isn't worth it for me. Maybe it's different for you.

Whatever you decide, hope you have fun and post some reviews for us.
  • UKfan
    7 years ago
    @digitech, I’m hitting up the club Friday. Still not 100 percent sure as people on here are telling me about kk the other fun clubs, too many to decide wish I could try them all lol! Message me Friday if you are going to go on that night.

• UKfan
    7 years ago
    @TFP, well if others take a Limo solo I will too, I really don’t have to decide on a club until Friday evening, so many choices!

As always everyone thanks for the responses, much appreciated.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion