tuscl

12 brutally honest answers from a female stripper's Reddit AMA

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs

20 comments

• warhawks
    7 years ago
    4. Have you given guys oral or had sex with them for extra money?
    A: “No.”

She obviously has never danced in Detroit area clubs... Or she is lying.
  • PrimetimeSchein
    7 years ago
    She definitely has GPS
  • Lone_Wolf
    7 years ago
    Decent article. Funny how none of the ones interviewed ever do extras. At least she admits to tit sucking. .
  • GoVikings
    7 years ago
    "2. Creepiest customer?
    75% of them creep me out, so hard to say. It'd be quicker to name normal ones."

i thought this was the most interesting one. 75% seems high. damn, that means most customers creep her out

and then she goes on to say that the 75% she's describing are the ones who are in the clubs every week
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Awww, poor little girl, if you can't take the heat, stay the fuck out of the kitchen !!
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    I guess that they can never find any extras girls willing to be interviewed for these articles.
  • K
    7 years ago
    I don't think they ever actually interview dancers. They make up the article. They know their audience and the article proves what the reader already "knew" . A similar article in Hustler would have all the girls as bi sexual sluts only too happy to blow us but economic reality or a money fetish compels them to do so for cash.
  • rane1234
    7 years ago
    Women overuse the word creep...drug dealer bf is not creepy though?
  • joc13
    7 years ago
    Or the editor doesn't think an article about extras girls would be popular with their readers.
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    So this reply, at least, is refreshingly honest:
    ---------->10. Do you get on with your colleagues?
    The club is similar to a jail microcosm. You have your cliques and solo flyers. I'm a solo flyer. I definitely keep my head down. I have no interest in making friends with most of my coworkers. Few of them are decent people, and the ones that are keeping to themselves like I do. On two or three occasions I have made 'friends' with a coworker. One of them, we had a good thing 'til she moved. The next went on a meth binge and made up paranoid violent stories about me to other coworkers (which was awesome because they were all afraid of me for a while). The last I had to rescue from her boyfriend beating the shit out of her and helped put her on a plane to go live with a sugar daddy. Long and short, it's best to keep your head down in this industry. People try to start fights over nothing and I don't have time for it.-------------------->

.... and I agree, it's too bad no one can EVER find an extras girl to ever answer a question honestly. Of course, it's at least nice this girl recognizes that fact, rather than does the usual pretending that it's something that's rare or never happens or "rule #1 of strip clubs: we won't have sex with you" type of answer. Here's her reply: "No, but prostitution is hugely prevalent within the dance industry". Yes, true.
  • joc13
    7 years ago
    So, if she got her wish and prostitution was legalized do you

1) think that _would_ move it out of the strip clubs as she suggested?

2) think you would still go to strip clubs if there were no ITC extras available?

3) think you would still go to strip clubs if the dancers that did OTC all left the clubs to prostitute themselves legally somewhere else?
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    I’m in the clubs every week, I guess I’m a creep.
  • Subraman
    7 years ago

joc13-->"So, if she got her wish and prostitution was legalized do you
    1) think that _would_ move it out of the strip clubs as she suggested?
    2) think you would still go to strip clubs if there were no ITC extras available?"

I think she shows an almost stripperweb-like complete inability to understand or empathize with strip club customers. In fact, it's almost unbelievable to me that any stripper, having thought about it for more than a few seconds, truly believes the only reason men seek extras at a strip club is because prostitution is not legal.

To answer your questions: 1. extras would NOT be moved out of strip clubs, 2. I currently go to strip clubs where ITC extras aren't available so I certainly would continue going, 3. the scenario of all OTC strippers leaving SCs is so unrealistic it's almost not worth speculating about my response.

Stripper in denial-->"I'm all about legalising prostitution so the men and women who need that can get the hell out of the club."

lol!
  • anonlvone
    7 years ago
    when i saw it was a cosmo article i figured it wouldn't be worth the read, but it was actually really good. short and sweet. everything she says is consistent and real. and it doesn't come across as an ad at all. you guys who think this is made up are clueless, nor does she deserve to be slammed for not knowing or supporting your OTC beliefs/rationales
  • Liwet
    7 years ago
    "Reddit AMA"

*links cosmopolitan*

https://www.reddit.com/r/AMA/comments/7d…
  • Corvus
    7 years ago
    Looks to me like the dancer being interviewed is from Great Britain. The use of Pounds converted to US dollars. Taking her kid on holiday, etc.

It may or may not be relevant but surely the stripper game is a bit different across the pond than Detroit. Or any other US city. Something to think about when reading the interview.
  • ButterMan
    7 years ago
    Typical good girl stripper. I wish they would either be honest or interview one that admits to doing ORC or extras like over half of them do.
  • Salty.Nutz
    7 years ago
    A delusional stripper make 60K lol...everyone is accepting of her, BF and father, but she's quick to judge the PL that visit her at the SC. the guys giving her money are creeps..lol
  • ppwh
    7 years ago
    > Looks to me like the dancer being interviewed is from Great Britain. The use of Pounds converted to US dollars. Taking her kid on holiday, etc.

In the original reddit thread they link, she answered 'on vacation' and used dollars. Apparently the UK version of Cosmo anglicized it for their readers. They also fixed her spelling of c'est la vie -

"Hard to say. Probably $2k or so when I had the time and motivation. I wanted to take my son on vacation and worked like crazy to make it happen in the time frame I had. Not only did I make my goal, we stayed on vacay 4 extra days. It was pretty awesome. I recall being fairly broke when I returned, but se la vie. Just took him on another one this summer."
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    It’s odd how she judges others harshly - but I’m sure she’s one of those dancers who gets offended if you call her a stripper! She’d probably stop you and correct you - “I’m an exotic dancer. Don’t ever call me a stripper!”
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion