tuscl

Detroit clubs

Darkblue999
Somewhere in the club
Just read reviews about PH,Fight club and few others. I am surprised to see what's going in the club's. Some reviews mentioned a hot 10 has full menu. How is that possible? Why the girls do that. I wish those kind of clubs are in Maryland area.

9 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Don't ask why - just enjoy it while it's available
  • Htxx
    7 years ago
    Completely true. Just got home from spending my evening in the PHC. Full menu was had. Gina cute little blonde. Worth every penny
  • AnonymousJim
    7 years ago
    The short version: Different parts of the country have different strip club cultures, depending on local laws and their level of enforcement, the girls, the morality of the city, etc. Some places let way more go than others. In general, though, an area will see all the clubs have a similar level of mileage, as they're all essentially putting their own spin on the same thing.

Nashville, for instance, has a very restrictive club culture. Due to local law enforcement being badly underfunded, it having far worse things to concentrate on and the fact there's still money in the suburbs, Detroit has some show clubs on the fringes of town that are club-like only until you get to VIP, at which point, you find out much more can occasionally go on. Perhaps more than occasionally.

This is why reviews are helpful, and why it's fun to travel. But so that the authorities of which we speak don't get too nosy, this is also why a certain discretion in discussing such matters subtly is always in order.
  • DR99
    7 years ago
    In the mid 2000's Detroit clubs kinda turned into brothels. The area struggling economically for years, and lax policing at the time in the clubs lead to extras being super available at pretty much every club. I know 2 girls that danced in the early 2000s' and then again in the mid 2000's and said the difference in strip clubs was staggering they used to make bank just doing dances by the time they came back you had to seriously hassle to make some cash unless you were willing to offer extras.
  • Darkblue999
    7 years ago
    Here we have no lap dance club, no touching lap dance for $30 song clubs..just two way partial touching in VIP $250 for 30 mins clubs
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    It is what it is, life is good here in Detroit. We enjoy just about anything at the clubs. Welcome to Detroit.
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    You can get extras in Detroit clubs like Flight Club and Penthouse? Then why do the dancers only give me air dances? #NoRespect
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    Give them some lasagna Jack. You’ll score then.
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Jack, I noticed the mold with LSD on your latest batch of lasagna. You are hallucinating. THROW OUT THAT BATCH NOW !!!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion