tuscl

Treating civilians like strippers

Sometimes i forget that i'm in a strip club. One time i was visiting a friend and his affectionate wife who gives strong tight hugs. So as i warmly hug his wife with her titties pressing against me, i ALMOST reach below and squeeze her ass with both of my hands like i would one of my regulars or favorites at the club, usually when i hug them goodbye. I did catch myself, but man, i just have to remind myself that the strip club is definitely not the real world. When i hugged her again at the end, i was much more restrained. Crisis averted.

11 comments

• Liwet
    7 years ago
    Gotta stick to those Christian side hugs and save the front hugs for the clubs.
  • MackTruck
    7 years ago
    Grab her by the pussy
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    My 2 yo grand daughter was running around the living room in her birthday suite. So I asked her if she was dancing at the Cheetah. She continued her running around but now kept repeating "Dancing at the Cheetah". That got me a BIG "Thanks dad" from my daughter. :)
  • joc13
    7 years ago
    @tDD if she is that affectionate of a hugger, she may be completely open to having her ass squeezed as part of the hug. Grow a pair and give it a try next time. ;-)

@shadowcat you have to start the social conditioning early! Instead of playing tea party, teach her how to play bachelor party and give her a big teddy bear she can practice lap dances on. ;-)
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    That was hilarious shadow
  • Book Guy
    7 years ago
    ROFL @ shadowcat ... awesome, startin' 'em young 'eh?

Maybe a little less gentlemanliness would aid some of us in coming across as more masculine. Maybe I need to start "forgetting" and accidentally grab-assing hot chicks as though it were perfectly natural for me to do so ... which it is, in fact, perfectly natural for me to do ...
  • theDirkDiggler
    7 years ago
    ^ Careful there. Ten years ago or even 5 years ago, it might have been tolerated or even acceptable, but now you're going to get sued for harassment and be asked to resign from your job if you haven't already from previous hos coming out now...
  • Clubber
    7 years ago
    sc,

Did you tell me that story before or is it more recent? Sounds so familiar. Could have also been something related to my co-worker and his stripper wife.
  • Clubber
    7 years ago
    B G,

Go for it, you may become a well know hollywood type or a Congressman!
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    Clubber- I've probably told it before. She is 9 yo now.
  • Clubber
    7 years ago
    sc,

Time frame fits I think, from when we were in Follies for your BD.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion