tuscl

I didn’t want to know that

larryfisherman
California
First of all, Happy Thanksgiving to you all! Hopefully everyone is eating some good food today.

Secondly. I went to the strip club last night. My fav at that club was there. A guy that I had seen at this club a few times came over and chatted with me briefly. He mentioned he got some dances with some girls there that night, one of the girls he mentioned was my fav (I don’t think he knew that was my fav).

With regards to my fav he said he made out with her a little bit, sucked her tits, and played with her pussy. And he said that was the first time he’s ever gotten dances with her. Damn! I thought she only did that with me lol. At this point I hadn’t done dances with my fav yet that night, and hearing that turned me off on doing dances with her that night. I don’t want sloppy seconds.

It got me thinking about the future, I don’t think I’m gonna dances with her anymore. Nothing against her, but him telling me all that turned me off. Of course I know I’m not the only one getting good mileage from strippers I get dances with, but I don’t want to hear about it from other customers if that makes sense.

17 comments

• crazyjoe
    7 years ago
    Git er done duke boys
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    I fiddled with every strippers' pussy in a 50 mile radius of COI. You might as well quit the hobby and stop posting here.
  • crazyjoe
    7 years ago
    Dont point a dog at someone of you dont intend to use it
  • Doces300
    7 years ago
    All strippers who let you do things, let others do them too. If she does OTC with you she does it with others as well. We are not special to her, our money is and everyone's money is the same to her. If those facts bother you then you you have the wrong hobby. I like my CF for OTC because her price eliminates the numbers of guys doing her, but there are still others. This past weekend she put in a price increase to 1k, that is why I ditched her this weekend.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    I accept the fact a stripper is gonna have other custies and is gonna do things with other custies if she does them with me (that's her job), thus I don't sweat-it - if I wanted/expected monogamy I'd get a GF
  • joc13
    7 years ago
    @doces "This past weekend she put in a price increase to 1k, that is why I ditched her this weekend."

If you had mentioned the price increase in your original post my original answer would have been to cancel. That's a serious case of GPS that she has contracted. I stopped an OTC arrangement before it started cause she wanted to increase from 300 to 500.
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    Yeah I know strippers are gonna do things with other customers. The point I was trying to make is I don’t want to hear about it.
  • Doces300
    7 years ago
    @joc13 yeah I was a little embarrassed to admit I had been paying $600 for her each time and thought she was worth it at that level. I am afraid she might be getting back into drugs which would explain the huge increase.
  • joc13
    7 years ago
    Depending on amount of time, activities, and hotness level $600 isn't awful. But a 66% price increase between one visit and the next (or before first visit like in my case) is a business killer.

Since both cases turned out to be same percent, I wonder if that's in the StripperWeb manual?
  • Rickberge
    7 years ago
    She must be really good at her job
  • motownkid
    7 years ago
    Dude - it is not like you met her on the Love Boat or at church. She gives it up to you - she gives it up to others. Just comes (pun intended) with the territory..
  • Liwet
    7 years ago
    Did you ask how much he paid? If you see your girl often enough you can probably get the same benefits from her that she gives to other guys but at a cheaper rate. You probably have a better chance at getting her outside the club as well.
  • Liwet
    7 years ago
    Also, how many girls do you see when you go to the club? You can't expect her to only entertain one guy when you yourself will buy dances from multiple girls.
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    To make a comparison it would be like you have a fav at an extras club. She sucks your dick and fucks you in VIP. You know it’s an extras club, so you know you’re not the only one getting it from her. One night you go in to see your fave. Before you’ve gotten dances from her that night, a customer tells you he got some dances from your fav that night and she sucked his dick and she swallowed his cum.

Would that not turn you off?

I’m not saying she should enertain one guy. I’m not saying I don’t know she gives it up to others. I’m saying that I don’t want to know about it.
  • Liwet
    7 years ago
    Why does it make you feel different if you know the specific dude she's giving extras to?
  • Uprightcitizen
    7 years ago
    Hey if it turns you off then part of your club fantasy is that she is there waiting only for you. Simple solution, dont talk to customers if thats your hang-up. While I probably wouldnt want to hear about it I wouldnt end it with her unless it was something particularly repulsive. Good luck with that!
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Seeing the girl time after time after time ITC, make you a PL.

No reason to see her at the club ITC, instead of OTC.

If marriage is the problem, hey, I have been there.

But eventually you either make it work, or dissolve it. The guy who for whatever reason is unable to do is is and Uber PL.

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion