tuscl

A stripper Thanksgiving text

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
Thursday, November 23, 2017 7:56 AM
A stripper just texted me: "Happy Thanksgiving." This is the stripper I wrote about a couple weeks ago who came to my house for OTC but who was only OK in bed. It only seems polite to text her back. But I don't want to encourage her, since I don't want any more OTC. Should I reply politely or ignore her?

15 comments

• Bj99
    7 years ago
    Ignore it. It was prolly a group text.
  • joc13
    7 years ago
    Reply politely. It doesn't sound like you think she was a ROB, so you might as well stay in contact. If she starts to pepper you with other SS texts, then ignore her at that point. In the meantime, letting her think she's on the "possible" list might turn out for some good.
  • lopaw
    7 years ago
    Reply politely. You might get desperate someday and she'll start looking good to you.
  • NaturalSelection
    7 years ago
    "HTG and who is this?" probably will fix it
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    I always believe in being polite until someone gives me a reason not to be.
  • Doces300
    7 years ago
    Politeness wins in my book too
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Be polite and send her a Thanksgiving dick-pic
  • georgmicrodong
    7 years ago
    If you ever want her to even suck your dick again, just be polite. It takes almost no time.
  • ButterMan
    7 years ago
    i agree with bj99 if she had wrote 'happy thanksgiving jack" for example I'd respond. But it is probably a group text to everyone in her phone or a gruop of customers.
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    I think Bj99 was right about the group text. I decided to be polite, and I texted "Happy Thanksgiving" back to her.
  • crazyjoe
    7 years ago
    If it is a group text send all kinds of bullshit. Everyone will get a good laugh
  • hump_my_leg_12346
    7 years ago
    "Be polite and send her a Thanksgiving dick-pic" First, lol. Second, hit reply-all if possible.
  • MrDeuce
    7 years ago
    Yes, of course: be polite and send her a Thanksgiving text. I try to stay on good terms with all of my extras and OTC girls. You never know when you might want to get together with one of them. So basically -- what lopaw said!
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    I think Bj99 was right about the group text. I decided to be polite, and I texted "Happy Thanksgiving" back to her. yeah and you replied to 24 other PLs too! lol
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    Papi is right! Nothing like a Thanksgiving dick pic - for a hungry stripper!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion