tuscl

ASHANTI TO CONCERT FANS Stop Throwing Money 'I'M NOT A F****** STRIPPER!'

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
I have to admit I don't know who Ashanti is.

http://www.tmz.com/2017/11/19/ashanti-ca…

13 comments

• vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    I thought it was a sports car, Buick made. :)
  • MackTruck
    7 years ago
    Lmfao! Not a stripper? Walk like a duck, act like a duck... hahahah
  • MackTruck
    7 years ago
    Now get over here and suck my dick.... rofl
  • Longball300
    7 years ago
    She should collect it and donate it to the homeless or veteran organizations..... and no, I never heard of her either.
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    She is Juice’s backup “singer” on his rap songs.
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    What a cunt. She does a simulated lap dance as part of her song but is too good to be treated like a stripper. I would never listen to her if I knew who the fuck she was.
  • Darkblue999
    7 years ago
    Ashanti was more popular in early 2000s.She won many awards between 2002 and 2005 i guess.
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    ^^ She sang the chorus on just about every Ja Rule song ever made. Remember him? He was popular before 50 Cent destroyed his careeer.
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    Men get so confused. They often forget to throw money when there really are strippers on stage, and they are in a strip club. I wish she wouldn’t further exacerbate the problem, by confusing them. Throwing money at me will always be appreciated. :)
  • ppwh
    7 years ago
    You can throw money! Bj99 is not fucking Ashanti!

Of course, it's preferable to be civilized and tuck it into her garter or g-string.
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    ^ Lol love it. I’m not one of those angry heel clacking strippers, but I might need to use that line. “you can throw money, I’m not fucking Ashanti!”
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    She looks good as fuck though, thickety thick.
  • whodey
    7 years ago
    "I'm not a fucking stripper" either but y'all can throw money at me anytime. I'm not too proud to take money that's thrown at me by random strangers. I even promise to throw some of it at real strippers for you later.

Unless it's coins, that shit could be dangerous.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion