tuscl

Monopoly Money not good at strip clubs.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
A Casper man was arrested Tuesday night for paying for a lap dance with counterfeit money at Racks Night Club, according to Natrona County Sheriff's Office records.

Sendgen Springer, 23, was charged with theft of service and forgery/counterfeiting, according to Sheriff's Office records.

Forgery is a felony punishable by up to 10 years of imprisonment.

The incident report says the victim, a 26-year-old woman, was paid $100 for the lap dances.

Another report says Racks received $200 in counterfeit money.

Racks Night Club. 1910 Talc Road, is west of Casper on U.S. Highway 20-26 and was owned by Sonny Pilcher, who served a year in federal prison for tax fraud.

Pilcher filed for Chapter 7 bankruptcy protection in July 2015. His bankruptcy filings indicate he owes creditors nearly $6 million.

The bankruptcy case is still open.

5 comments

• MrDeuce
    7 years ago
    A customer sits at the tip rail, gets a Stevie from the dancer, and tips her $5 of Monopoly money. On the second song her tips her a $10, also Monopoly money. When he tips her $20 of Monopoly money on third song, she asks "Why do you tip me with fake money?"

He answers: "Because you rub fake titties in my face!"
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    ^sounds actually logical!

a guy walks into a quik mart and asks the clerk for change of a $11.oo bill.
    'no problem' sez the clerk and hands him a $3 and a $8.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Monopoly money is not forgery, fraud, or counterfeiting. But it is not legal tender either.

SJG

Pink Floyd
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GfRWTg61…
  • Doces300
    7 years ago
    Well shit, there goes my plan for paying for my next OTC...
  • BruiserKC
    7 years ago
    @MrDeuce...Larry the Cable Guy does that joke in his routines as well, lol. "This is fake money!" "Well, those are fake tits!"
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion