tuscl

Have you ever been name checked by an SW girl?

Probably not, although technically, some TUSCL members are probably more famous or infamous than any SW girl, so name dropping might be more apt. And SW has become a joke of a site (at least the stripper section) if it wasn't already with traffic probably a tiny fraction of what it once was, so no one probably actively (daily) follows that site, even strippers. I mean prospecting strippers are resorting to asking questions on TUSCL with more immediate, genuine and helpful responses, for crying out loud.

If any SW girl works at Follies, that's a unicorn if i ever saw one. She would get no help at all in how to make more money there and probably get chased off the site. Anyway that unicorn might be able to recognize shadowcat, but otherwise unless you've been
giving detailed descriptions of your appearence (juice), i don't know how they would find you at a club. Of course, its not hard to find them apparently as you have all seen their "kind" at any club. No fun and overpriced GPS which should actually be called something else since that pussy isn't for sale ever, and make it obvious that they don't like you or obvious that they see you as an ATM. They'll dance defensively or with unsexy body language and try to finesse instead of getting down and dirty, amrite? Basically trying to make the dance (and overall experience) about what they want and not what you want. Even if i never get this dubious accomplishment, i can't help feel that there are some TUSCLers that the SW group (and i bet they lurk these much more honest and active discussions than the other way around) are more wary of.

10 comments

• Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    I'll be honest. I'm not sure what you're asking.
  • theDirkDiggler
    7 years ago
    Well, most TUSCLers probably don't even think or consider such things. But you know how we are always trying to out certain club ROBs? I'm sure dancers might try to out a certain TUSCLer that is just a pain to deal with or a "waste of time" for them (no money or only little money for them). Or if they knew that a more sophisticated, knowledgeable or experienced TUSCLer was at their club and could recognize him, they would almost certainly know to avoid him for the benefit of both parties.
  • theDirkDiggler
    7 years ago
    Yeah the discussion title and general description is pretty sucky, oh well...
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    Are you asking if any of us have been recognized by a dancer at a club - based on what we’ve posted on this site?

I’ve never been recognized. I doubt that I will be recognized. But it’s an interesting question.
  • theDirkDiggler
    7 years ago
    ^ Yeah, maybe that's a better and easier to put it...
  • theDirkDiggler
    7 years ago
    ^ way to put it...
  • Liwet
    7 years ago
    "She would get no help at all in how to make more money there and probably get chased off the site."

She wouldn't get chased off the site, she would get banned. I can understand why a guy like myself would get banned from StripperWeb, but I truly learned how horrible SW when I learned how often they ban legit strippers who want help as well.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    I’m curious to hear if some of the more frequent reviewers have been recognized. There are some folks who either have painted a reasonable picture of themselves - or who have painted a recognizable picture of their specific preferences. Both of those methods could be recognized.
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    In this area, some of the girls know about the local strip club forums, and even then that's only at the two extras clubs that dominate local discussion, I don't know of any girls who know of tuscl. Or if they do know about it, they're not worried about it -- vs the local forums, where the local strip club forum culture is detailed information exchange
  • Book Guy
    7 years ago
    Back when Scarlett's at Ybor Strip was in its heyday as simply Ybor Strip, roughly 1999 or so, a dancer came out of the women's room / locker room with a long stream of tractor-feed dot-matrix printed copies of reviews from TUSCL of that club. She asked me if I'd written them. I'll never tell.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion