tuscl

Got my first number now what

brownguy
Massachusetts
Wednesday, November 8, 2017 9:14 AM
So i got my first number from a dancer who took care of me at my favorite club. I by no means am a regular, i go maybe once or twice a month, always talk to a few dancers to probe for extras then when i find a winner who fits my type off we go to VIP. This time was no different at Desires and ill call her "Giselle" , we chat for while then proceed to my lil fella with her mouth. After our 15 mins is up i go to grab my phone and keys and she says take my number and puts her number in my phone. Shes cute and is my type but am i just being played. Spent around 200 on her not including drinks and house fee. Am i being played and she just wants me to come in ever month so she can make a quick 2 bills or am i just a sucker who who goes retarded when his dicks hard

24 comments

• shadowcat
    7 years ago
    It's up to you. What do you want? You can text her to see if/when she is working, text her to try to arrange for an OTC hook up, or you can just throw it away if you are not interested in her.
  • houjack
    7 years ago
    If you think she wants to date you are a fool. You are playing yourself if that's the case. She wants your money again. The dick in her mouth, likely not as much as she wants the money. She'll likely do the same for you again though.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    I sense a long and happy relationship brewing. Time to visit Jared's.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    "Am i being played and she just wants me to come in ever month so she can make a quick 2 bills or am i just a sucker who who goes retarded when his dicks hard" She did not give you her number because she wants to date you, or even be your friend except in the most fleeting and superficial sense. She wants your money. Don't fall in love (or even become infatuated) with a stripper. It will end badly. The good news is that you found a cute stripper who will take care of you at a fair price. Desire in Providence is the preferred hunting ground for both myself and Skibum609. It's a great club. I've gotten several stripper phone numbers from there, but not because the dancer was looking for a soul mate.
  • Lurker_X
    7 years ago
    Continue to collect numbers. Some of them will fall away quickly. I only have 3 so far, one of these strippers lost her phone twice in a month and I am waiting for her to get her 3rd one. Another girl and I conducted some negotiations recently, and I think she is too expensive and inflexible.
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    -->"Shes cute and is my type but am i just being played." To repeat the advice above: if you have trouble understanding that a stripper giving you a phone number is nothing but a business convenience, that's your problem, not hers. She is not "playing" you, she gave you her number to make it easy for you to do business together. If you're reading more into it than that, that's not her playing you, that's you taking a trip into fantasyland. Strippers do enough dumb shit that we justifiably complain about, that it isn't really fair to start reading all kinds of odd things into a simple phone number and then complain about that. The cute girl who took your order at Starbucks isn't into you either -- it's her job to ask your first name so she can write it on your cup. Not meant to be insulting despite the tone, more like tough love ... you WILL eventually get played if you have so much trouble understanding very simple business gestures. Which isn't really a criticism, we were all there, at one time! But you have 20 reviews of 12 clubs, so not really a total newbie...
  • GoVikings
    7 years ago
    yeah, its just business. its your move from here... i still remember when my CF put her number in my phone. it was after i had done 2 or 3 VIP's with her. once a dancer see's that you're willing to spend some cash, its not unusual for them to offer up their phone number to you
  • beekers
    7 years ago
    Call her and see where it goes, just don't fall ass over teacup for her. She's probably just trying to improve her business.
  • anthonyu
    7 years ago
    It's just business. OTC with nice FS is a real possibility.
  • Rickberge
    7 years ago
    Your not being played unless you went to the stripclub to find the love of your life. Just think about it, we all go to stripclub to get some sexual gratification. And we understand we have to pay for that. The stripper understands this as well. So just look at it as a business transaction. When you want to get your rocks off, you text her to let her know you coming to the club and she will provide that service for you. Nothing more, nothing less.
  • brownguy
    7 years ago
    Thanks for the input fellas figured as much just needed to confirm with some pros
  • BurlingtonHoFactory
    7 years ago
    Just text her and find out if she's DTF. If she's not, then text her to find out when she's going to be on the club's schedule again. Regardless, keep cumming in her mouth, whether ITC or OTC. It sounds like fun. Be nice but don't fall for the bullshit.
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    How come no one is suggesting him to get on one knee and propose to her?
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    Hang on to that number so you know who is texting you asking for money that comes next.
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    Block her number now! She probably will either start txting you when she’s working - if you’re lucky she’ll want to do OTC for the same rate you pay for VIP sessions. Advantage to her? She doesn’t have to share the fee with the club!
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    man. it's your call when to go or not. but it sounds positive.
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    and was that a $200 tip? if so that's on the high side for a bj. hopefully it was a bbbj. i tip max $50 for such services. and thats if she is smokin HOT!
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    In the simplest terms, if you gotta ask/wonder if you're being played, then you are. Strippers are *salespeople* , if they are not selling dances/VIPs then tjey are not making $$$ (it's not as ifthe club pays them for being there) - selling dances/VIPs is not that easy thus many a dancer likes to have a roster of regulars they can depend on for steady cash-flow especially when times are lean and many dancers have lean times for one reason or another. These chicks come into contact with dozens of guys in a week, i.e. you are not special. 90% of the time the ph # exchange is to try and get you in the club to spend more $$$ on them , 10% of the time they wanna get with u outside the club for P4P. It is rare they'll get with a guy for-free that has already spent $$$ on them - they are strippers for a reason and that is to get $$$ from guys , not to find "Mr Right" in the club. It's busine$$ and only busine$$ with rare exceptions.
  • orangepicture
    7 years ago
    I've taken my CF to VIP 5 times so far. After the third time, she suggested I take her # while putting her clothes back on. My response was "That's OK, I know where to find you". After the 5th time, she and I were hanging out at the bar for 1.5 hours, talking and cuttling the entire time and I broached getting her number to confirm her schedule for future visits. The caveat was that she was only to reach out to me once I texted her and if she started blowing up my phone, we are done. She agreed and has yet to reach out to me. She has a very mature personality though; it's not like dealing with a flaky stripper in her 20's or early 30's.
  • ppwh
    7 years ago
    You're not being played until she texts you with something like her ferret just passed away and she needs $300 for the service and a plot, and she asks you to send the money by Western Union. At that point, protocol is to text back something along the lines of you're sorry for her loss, but you have to go to an armadillo's bris.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    The first # is always special - protocol is to have-it tattooed on your forearm
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    She's not playing you. It's good customer service and good business sense. It is facilitating the two of you getting together for future sessions. She may use it to start playing you in the future, but sharing numbers is becoming pretty mainstream.
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    She likes your dick. Be sure to stick it in her Golden Pussy next time.
  • Corvus
    7 years ago
    Maybe she needs a good babysitter and now she knows how to contact you.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion