tuscl

Wiring her money

SebastianCobb
California
Ive helped my ATF numerous times through wire transfers at her request. During her latest “jam” I offered to help her. Its been a week now and shes still hasnt picked it up. Nobody can be that busy. What could be up?...Thats very strange....

18 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Nothing surprises when it comes to strippers but her not snatching up the $$$ *is* a bit weird - who knows what may be going on - have you spoken w/ her since you wired the $$$.
  • SebastianCobb
    7 years ago
    Papi....No I havent....But shes all over social media partying it up....I don’t get it....
  • gawker
    7 years ago
    She could have been incarcerated, have found a SD who took her on a trip, she could have forgotten or else the Jam changed to jelly. Call her up and ask her. If she doesn't answer, call Western Union & cancel the transaction and get a refund.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Why do you wire her $$$?

She doesn't even bother to pick it up nor even thank you for it.

If she's partying it up then likely the $$$ may be for her to party w/ her friends and/or her guy/BF possibly on your dime - i.e. you may be subsidizing her partying - giving a chick $$$ just b/c she asks IMO leads to expectations on her part and often actually getting taken for granted as may be happening to you right now - you send her $$$ and you are home alone while she's partying w/ her peeps.- the optics don't look good and you should see this.
  • SebastianCobb
    7 years ago
    Papi she does thank me for it....

• Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    You should probably talk to her instead of asking here because we're not there. But I strongly suspect that you're a troll play at being the most pathetic of the PLs.
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    She sobered up and forgot she asked you to do it.
  • Uprightcitizen
    7 years ago
    This is the girl you were whining about who wont friend you on Facebook? Now you are whining she wont take your wired money while she parties? Dude, do you know how pathetic you really sound? You are now on the sort list for PL of the year!
  • Chili Palmer
    7 years ago
    Look at his post history. 17 threads started, something like 14 of them are about his "ATF" and all the continuous issues with her and their alleged relationship. Another completely full of shit troll, because no one can possibly be this stupid and still be alive.

You guys gotta just ignore all these dipshits with 0 reviews and 0 clubs.

CP
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    don't do it.
  • Lurker_X
    7 years ago
    SebastianCobb has earned a new acronym. TPPL. Truly pathetic PL.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    I forgot about the op’s history of posts. I think he’s already pegged as an atm for this dancer.

In my experience - dancers can size up pl’s with a few looks and a quick interaction. This guy has proven himself beyond a reasonable doubt - to be whiny and needy - and a bit easy to fleece.

His choices are limited now. He can cut off the cash - but she’ll simply move on. Or he can keep being strung along and pissing away money.

I’d recommend he cut her off - and invest the money in buying a set of balls. Maybe amazon prime has a set for him? eBay might be worth a try too - they’d be used - but still more effective than what he’s working with...
  • RandomMember
    7 years ago
    You guys gotta just ignore all these dipshits with 0 reviews and 0 clubs.
    --------------------

Just finished my pissing match with @Dugan over the same topic. How fucking annoying. Married guys with something to lose are careful to maintain anonymity. Are you married @Chili? Or just another pathetic middle-aged bragging about paying for sex? Both you and @Dugan remind me of pre-school kids collecting gold stars from teacher. Who gives a fuck, dipshit?
  • RandomMember
    7 years ago
    *middle-aged dipshit
  • rickdugan
    7 years ago
    ^ Sure Randumb. The reality is that some of us are contributors and some of us are leaches. We know which one you are.
  • RandomMember
    7 years ago
    @Dugan, go fuck yourself. You really think I've gleaned anything useful from your posts -- other than how to pay for sex and brag about it online?
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    While I agree with Papi's and other's philosophy that sometimes it's worth replying to even obvious fake handles with fake stories, in this case I think this particular fake handle has run its course, it's wince-worthy at this point...

Still, in the spirit of the season: my suggestion is to wire her another few hundred $$$, maybe that will kick her memory in and get her to pick it all up. Then, to quote the immortal bj99, "then she will be your girlfriend".
  • TippingDollars
    7 years ago
    Shit I wouldn't wire my wife money let alone some stripper. Have some self respect and move on to another stripper with problems.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion